sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Home Sweet Homecoming (PPV)

Started by mack, August 12, 2012, 10:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Greg Boone knocks on a dressing room door with the name Shane Mack in red letters on a black mat stuck to it. No answer and Frankie comes on over in a suit and Detroit ballcap with a cellphone clutched in his left hand. He has that big old business smile and Greg just asks.

Can I get a word with Shane Mack?

Frankie sarcastically asks.

I don't know, can you?!

Greg rolling his eyes asks.

Will you let me in to speak with Mack about his match tonight?

Frankie crossing his arms now rolls his eyes and smirks as he asks.

What do you need speak with Mack about? You think you can offer some advice to him about facing Xanthus that he doesn't already know? You really think that you speaking to Shane Mack is going to benefit him any way possible?

Frankie looking fairly serious, though his big smile returns and Greg just says.

No, I was just wanting to interview him.

Frankie lets his arms down and laughs a little saying.

Oh, well why didn't ya just say so.

Greg smiling a bit says.

Oh, guess I should have. Well may I interview him?

Frankie nods his head no while smiling and says.

He has a personal interviewer who is conducting an oral interview as we speak I believe, not quite sure, that's when I leave the room!

Greg just says.

So I can't interview Mack.

Frankie nodding yea just says.

Mack doesn't need you, hell, he doesn't anyone cause if he wrestled Smokey's old mop, he would still steal the show, he is that amazing. The man doesn't care about anything else, he has one passion and that is wrestling the match of his life every night, especially in Detroit!

A loud pop from out in the arena and Frankie holding his hands up as if to say, that says enough and it must for Greg who walks off a bit disappointed. Frankie leans back against the door listening and some moans are heard from inside. He just smirks and steps away from the door a few feet, but looks this way saying.

Tonight Xanthus, you find out that Shane Mack doesn't give a rats ass about what happened three years ago, he doesn't care that you got shafted because he knew you would make it out in the end and be right where you are. If you weren't, it would be your own damn fault because SEF or not, Mack is the man and he proves it everywhere he may roam. He returns to what may as well be his pay per view and in his return match after three years away he gets a World Title shot. Not to mention is ranked number one, but then, with the talent you got beneath him, where else could Mack rank?! You should be bitter Xanthus, you should be livid that you as World Champ let SEF down!

A nasty sneer and smirk from Frankie who appears a bit arrogant as well. His left hand up clenching his phone tight as he continues on speaking.

You should be ashamed to be World Champ, but don't worry, that will end tonight after Mack makes sure Da Shows Ova. Unlike last time, you don't have Viper to come out cause that man is retired, kicked back and helping to run the company. Tonight its Mack back to run the show like the true general in the ring he is. Your just a major pain in the ass Xanthus and tonight Mack kicks yours. It's not just his homecoming though, but SEF's homecoming cause Mack made SEF in Detroit Michigan!

Another loud pop from the crowd and Frankie relaxing just smiles once again showing with his arms that he need not say anything, but does say.

Now its time for Mack to remake SEF all over again and it begins by exposing the so called X Rated Icon to be just a PG Pigeon! You did good for yourself Xanthus, but tonight the man returns to take what is his and judging by the so called contenders coming up the ranks, he's gonna keep it for quite a while. Mack hasn't lost a step, not a beat, in fact, he may have gained something he never had in his exile. He's better than ever before and ready to come back home to show everyone why without him, SEF lacks too much. He poured everything into SEF and had some great times, but a break was long overdue when he took his. Now he needs no more breaks, just a ring to do what he does better than everyone else, wrestle. Tonight Xanthus, you find out that Mack is still out of your league and you got some catching up to do!

And now the door swings open, the view swinging over to see Mack step out in a pair of black boxers with some sweat running down his face. He looks over with a smirk saying.

Catching up huh, well yea, maybe he does, but all in all, Xanthus, were gonna tear down Detroit city and rebuild the Joe Louis Arena into our names. However, that World strap be coming around this waist after the show, but hey, I'll get ya high afterwards as well at the usual party at my pad! Now then, I gotta hit the showers, see ya out there son!

Mack grinning just walks off down the hall and Shady Smack comes running from the other way right at Mack. Shady ducking under him and Mack leaping over drops into a crouch waits for Shady to turn, then nails him with Da Shows Ova laying Shady out flat. Mack stands up laughing and walks off to the shower room as Frankie kneels down near Shady seeing if he is ok, then looks up smirking and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF