sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

3 on 1, but I'm defending MY Evolution Title at Wrestle X

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 25, 2023, 06:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(So Sara Marie walks into the biggest show of the year facing a three on one match, virtually of course, because technically its a fatal 4 way and her opponents seem to agree on not letting the current Womens Evolution Champion walk out with her title. Sara holds the gold now and sits back in the DVF dressing room by herself on the plush leather sofa dressed in her ring gear. Although Barry and Axel are at the door protecting the only woman in the DVF, she feels alone and that is what she asked for, a moment of her own for Wrestle X.)

SM
Jade West, Sierra Perry, and The Wolf all stand in my way of leaving Tokyo with the Womens Evolution Championship. This title is not going anywhere, especially into any of your grubby hands. You three seem to think you know what you are walking into, you know that you can stop me because you will work together. But you overlook one thing, that this is everyone for themselves and only one of you can walk out as champion should you get rid of me. Getting rid of me is a lot harder than you think too. I showed up in SEF without a clue and ready to do anything or anyone, but I had a good teacher and I clung to wrestling, so when the going got tough, I didn't break away. I am a six time womens champion in SEF having held three different womens titles. I've been 24/7 Champion and this is all the tip of the iceberg that I will conquer in my quest like my three opponents have, like every other pro wrestler before me and any to come up after me. This is my life and Wrestle X is my dream to make my reality a vision for all to see success.

(Sara clutching her title to her chest and stares out with a lust in her eyes.)

SM
Success is spelled many different ways and walking into Wrestle X defending the Womens Evolution Championship is one way to spell it out. However, not everyone is smart enough to see that and my opponents may be in that field. They think I am just some pushover that they can easily dispose of and no matter the odds, no matter how hard they think I can't be a dominant force, I will prove each one of them wrong. All three of these women have wasted more opportunities than I have ever had and I had a lot thanks to SEF. I learned from my opportunities, from my losses, from my mistakes that I have made, and I have grown into a woman who will only get better. Jade West, Sierra Perry, The Wolf, they haven't shown they learned anything in their time with SEF. They still run around acting like the rookies they were years ago and that is what I have over them. They can overlook me all they want and live in their delusion of thinking they will pick and choose which one of them walks out with MY title. And when the show is over, when Wrestle X comes to a close, they will probably keep that delusion going until they get another lucky break to be a champion again. Then what? Then they lose it and learn nothing unlike the woman before you all right now. I have come a lot longer of a way than my opponents, that spells a success, unlike those three girls, and now I am done wasting my breath on them. Now I have better things to do, like answering the call from some friends, so until belltime, you three girls can kiss my ass."

(Sara smirking as she props her title up on the table before her, grabs a bottle of water taking a drink, then sets that down to pick up her phone scrolling through and texting someone.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF