sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Wolf Confronts Lbd

Started by The Perry Family, April 03, 2023, 12:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

the Wolf: is Walking Around Backstage Wearing her Wolf Mode On Her Long Coat,  Drinking a Red Bull Her Blonde Hair is in a Ponytail She Then Begin to Talk.

The Wolf: This is my Chance my Night my Time May as well Call me the Night Wolf! I'm Going to Confront LBD And Tell This Bitch Right To Her Face! Her Time is Not Here This is my Chance,

The Wolf: Has Anyone Seen LBD Anywhere 

she wait
Jade West

Taylor Andrews

(Taylor Andrews stepping out of a doorway wearing a white mini skirt and strappy black heels with a match white blazer and pink undershirt. Her blonde hair in a ponytail as well and the Universal Championship on her left shoulder as she looks at The Wolf getting a smirk on her face with something brewing behind them blue eyes as she says.)

T.N.A.
You know, I think I know where LBD is. About three doors down that way.

(Taylor pointing to the left and then holds up three fingers on her right hand as she says.)

T.N.A.
Although a real challenge awaits you elsewhere, but maybe you need to focus on someone less challenging!?

(Taylor standing there with a bright smile on her face holding the Universal Championship up proudly.)

The Perry Family

The Wolf: HMM Hello Taylor hm Taylor Andrews Good to See u Again, oh I See You Got The Universal Championship Congratulations

The Wolf: Somebody Less Challenging huh i Would, but my main Focus is the Anarchy Womans Championship, And i Nearly Just Beat the Hell Out of My Best friend Who is in the Match With Me, Which is the main

The Wolf Iam Tired of Not Being Taken Seriously These Days From Now On, Iam going Be Taking Names Left and Right I Don't Care Who it Is! im Willing to be Womans Champion At Any Cost

She wait for reply
Jade West

Taylor Andrews

T.N.A.
Tell me about it sista!!!

The Perry Family

The Wolf: Well i am Finally Going Let Everyone Know i am Ready Be Taken Seriously At Any Cost At Anyone Cost Even my own Family, I Don't i Just Don't Care Anymore!

she wait
Jade West

Taylor Andrews

The Perry Family

The Wolf: i am a Defender i am a Knight Wolf, i am Going Bite LFD Where it Hurts And Anyone Else Who Comes my Way I Have no Fear From Now on The World Rides Among The Darkness And Bite The Souls of The Weak and Tormented Who Should No Longer Be In My Way Any Longer!

The Wolf: I Hear Lbd Wants a Rematch With me, For my Anarchy Womans Championship Fine il Beat Her Injur Her  Send Her on Her Way! If I Don't End Her Career First.

she wait
Jade West

Taylor Andrews

T.N.A.
Is that all you're gonna do?

The Perry Family

The Wolf: Of Course Not This is my Womans Championship im going to do Anything and Everything that is Above the Law, il do it all im going make Damm Sure That Bitch Never Bothers me Anymore i Would say more but i rather do it then say it, 

The Wolf: Iam not Afraid of Anything LBD Career ends remember it is Better To DO IT Instead of Saying it.

she waits
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF