sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A New Year To Show Everyone (Shane Ewing)

Started by mysticbabydoll, January 01, 2013, 08:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

[Shane wakes up from a nap at Elena and his home, and he gets up. He takes a shower, and puts on clean clothes. He is taking on Taylor Andrews, and he just laughs. He really can't stand people like her thinking he should just leave the company, but he isn't gonna do that. He don't need to listen to anyone on the roster, and they can judge him all they want. He will show them how wrong they are, and he does know what he is doing. Elena walks over to him, and gives him a kiss as they get talking.]

Elena

I am not a shank, so Taylor don't know what she is talking about. She will not hurt you in that match, and she isn't anything special. I know you can do this, and don't listen to her honey. She isn't all that, and she will come to realize there is more to you then meets the eye.

Shane Ewing

Taylor you need to know that I am not gonna do what you say, and I am not going anywhere. Your wrong about me, but still you can talk all you want still that won't get the job done. I am not backing down at all, and your just like all the doubters that think the same way you do still I worked hard to get where I am now which means none of you have the right to tel me what to do.

[He holds up his Hardcore Championship, and places it on his shoulder as he talks again.]

Shane Ewing

Keep talking, and spreading lies about me still I won this which means I do have talent. You don't know me to even judge me, but some people will say anything to make themselves look good. I am not the same man that I used to be, and I realized that you just can't win them all. All you can do is keep going, and not listen to people that will try to hold you down. I am done being nice, and that didn't get me anywhere. I am gonna be here when the match ends cause I won't give up without right, and that is what you will get from me.

[Greg Boone just had to walk inside of the house, and the interview starts.]

Greg Boone

Your facing Taylor Andrews, and it is a SEF II/THC Unification match. What are thoughts on it?

Shane Ewing

No matter what I do, and everyone on this roster thinks I will not make it here. Well this proves otherwise, and I am not gonna allow them to tell me what I should do. I am here cause I believe in myself, and I know that anything can happen when the bell rings. Taylor isn't gonna destory me, and I will give everything I have. I am gonna go all out in this match, and she can think what she wants to about me like it will matter. I do this for the fans, and they are the reason I do this for a living not anyone in the locker room. I am gonna hurt her, and show her that she can't stop me that easily. No matter what happens I will still be standing, and I will continue on with my career. Taylor as for me jumping off a cliff goes, so how about this no I will do no such thing. I am way better then that, and my girlfriend isn't a shank so leave her out of this. This is between you and me, and no one is gonna stand in my way especially you.

[Shane smirks, and Greg talks again.]

Greg Boone

What else do you have to say to Taylor?

Shane Ewing

Taylor prepare for the fight of your life, and I am not worried about this match. You think you know me, but you don't. I am not someone you need to mess with, and to all the fans out there watching the show at the arena, watching at home and all over the world I want to wish you a Happy New Year as for the people in the locker room I am not wishing them a Happy New Year cause they don't deserve it. I am coming into this match on a mission, and that is to prove to everyone of them that they will always be wrong about me as it is my time to shine as 2013 will be different for me cause it is about them anymore but about me so Taylor your gonna be the first victim as you crossed the line with me now you must pay.

Greg Boone

Thank you for your time Shane.

Shane Ewing

Your welcome.

[Greg leaves the house, and Shane just laughs as Elena looks at him as he has a different look in his eyes as the scene fades to black.]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF