sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You ready to be cut? (Debut)

Started by JordanCut, January 05, 2013, 03:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

SEF cameras are rolling showing a new talent kicking back against the wall as he smiles a bit started introduced himself.

Hello Everyone in SEF! My name is Jordan Cut! I heard alot of interesting things about SEF one of them being this place is cool, so I had to come here to find out myself now you see I like to wear cool suits with sunglasses that makes me cool if people don't like my style can bend over kiss you know where. I know I haven't been around professional wrestling for a long time don't be food I can deliver a wrestling match which no challenger on this roster can't win.

Jordan Cut takes off his sunglasses smiles alot of screaming women are heard, so he continue on speaking.

I have two goals to accomplish in SEF that making sure everyone remember coolist person in SEF was Jordan Cut also wrestling who steps in the ring with me that match turns out to be good entertainment week in and week out. I'm looking forward to whatever happens to me in this company, so I'm hoping ready if they aren't prepare to be cut from top all the way down to bottom. I'm ready to cut my way from bottom to top of SEF, so I got a question to ask entire SEF roster that is...You ready to be cut?

Jordan Cut winks puts his sunglasses back on, and he smiles as he walks away as the scene faded black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF