sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Only chickens use sneak attacks

Started by Midnight, April 08, 2023, 12:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:24.209.68.104
Date Posted:21/02/2010 7:51 PMCopy HTML

Megan rinses the food off her face before looking into the mirror. She shakes her head, smirking.
Megan: So some little bitch wants to make a name for herself. Vikky, hun, learn your place. Learn it quickly. Even Amy knows not to attack me. You won't stand a damn chance in this place, girl. I'm the top bitch in this place. Hell, I make guys bow before me.
Megan wipes the water from her face before redoing her eyeliner. A picture of Amy is taped to her mirror.
Megan- As for you, Amy. You have a nice body. Too bad I plan on making you my slave after I beat you at this match. You would make a good little play toy for me. Maybe I could talk Nikky into letting us have some fun for him. You have to be a good little girl though and put up a decent fight for me.
Megan turns to look at the camera.
Megan- Amy, I'm going to make an easy match of you. Vikky, I'm coming after you next, you punk ass little slut. I'm going to show you why no one fucks with the top bitch around here. Trust me, Vikky, I'm going to make you beg for mercy when I get a hold of you.  This is for you, Amy.
Megan blows a huge kiss at the camera before closing the door.

TBC: Anyone

Midnight

Ex_Member                                     Action                                        Quote to reply                                        Edit                                        Delete                                        Move                                        Ban IP                                        Ban email                                        Ban user                                Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • IP:99.54.149.238
Re:Only chickens use sneak attacks
Date Posted:21/02/2010 9:10 PMCopy HTML

As Megan closes the door, Vikky appears on the monitor in her room,laughing her ass off. Megan gets a mean look on her face as Vikky speaks.

VK: You, top bitch? I highly doubt that. You are nothing more then a wasted space in this roster. Gothies like you have no place being in this business. Why don't you go back to Kentucky where all the dumb fucking hicks screw each other and leave the real wrestling to the pros hunny!

Vikky shakes her head some and then continues.

VK: Megan, needs to get a clue that vampires are not real and she needs to stop being something she is not. She isn't scary, and her threats are just idol. She is harmless as a fly on a wall. I bet her gothie folks wish she was dead so they don't have to deal with her emo ways. She's so emo, I bet Megan writes in her diary how she wish she can slice her wrist the right way. Hunny, it's up and down on your arm, not left to right..hehe! And make sure you get a sharp knife, not a dull rusty one.

Vikky flips back her hair and then chuckles.

VK: Meggie hunny..don't hate me because I am more beautiful then you, hate that I will put you on the shelf.....

Vikky gets close to the camera.

VK:...PERMANENTLY!

Vikky fades off the monitor as Megan gets angry.

TBC BY MEGAN OR ANYONE!!

The Legendary Steve Weigel

Amysummers                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • Register:15/02/2010 2:46 AM
  • IP:99.97.217.74
Date Posted:21/02/2010 9:41 PMCopy HTML

WARNING: The roleplay of Amy Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!! ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!!

The scene opens to Amy summers walking into the room that Megan Sorrow is standing. As she blew Amy a kiss. Amy smirks and looks Megan up and down before walking up to her.

-So you think your good to beat me because your the top dog around here huh?- Amy says smirking.

Megan goes to talk but Amy cuts her off.

-I do like the idea of being your toy thou. So why wait until after our match? Why not have a bit of fun now. By the way I plan on giving you my all in this match and plan on winning it to.- Amy says smirking.

Amy leans in and kisses Megan Sorrow with touge.

TBC: By Megan

Disclaimer:

This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

Midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • PM
Date Posted:21/02/2010 10:22 PMCopy HTML

Megan just stood there in shock before wrapping her arms around Amy's waist. She pulled her closer before breaking the kiss.

Megan- Damn girl. You can bring it all you want but I'll still bend you over my knee and spank that ass at the end of the match. You might as well just lay down for me in that ring. And after the match, if I haven't hurt you too badly, we can go out.

Megan just grins and moves to kiss on Amy's neck. She holds Amy close to her before walking out of the dressing room. Megan leads Amy by the waist to her car.

Megan- Let's go get a drink

TBC: Amy

The Legendary Steve Weigel

Amysummers                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #4
  • PM
  • Register:15/02/2010 2:46 AM
  • IP:99.97.217.74
Date Posted:22/02/2010 12:22 AMCopy HTML

WARNING: The roleplay of Amy Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!! ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!!

The scene opens to Amy Summers and Megan Sorrow walking into a bar. They walk past a couple of tables before sitting at a table in the corner of the room. The bar was not one of those trashy bars it was a well lighten room with long table cloths on the tables.

-Can I get you two ladies something to drink?- Waiter says smiling at them.

-Yeah I will take a green apple bite smirinoff and what are you going to get Amy?- Megan says looking at her.

-I will take some vodka and not just a shot ok I'm a big girl. I can handle it.- Amy says giving the waiter a bad look.

-So how are you doing so far in the wrestling world?- Megan says.

-Lets stop talking about wrestling for a minute and talk about why we are here. After I'm done you will be saying Nikky who? Yeah hunny I'm that good. I'm going to blow your mind and your about to get some head.- Says Amy.

Right then the waiter comes over with the drinks and gives them their drinks. Megan takes a small drink and Amy downs the whole glass. Amy goes under the table and Megan lets out a small noice as Amys head goes under her skirt. Amy moves her thong to the side and starts to lick her pussy... The scene fades to megan moaning.

TBC: By Megan only.

Disclaimer:

This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

Midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #5
  • PM
Date Posted:22/02/2010 11:59 AMCopy HTML

Megan arches against the booth and looks under the table at Amy. Her fingers run through the girl's hair. Megan grabs a handful, pulling Amy away from her body.

Megan- You are good with your tongue, hunny but you don't understand something about me. You'll learn quickly. I'm with Nikky. You will be just a plaything for me. You will only be a play thing for me in the ring as well. You are going to lose. Like I said, just lay down and take it.

Megan lets the girl go as she goes back to licking Megan's thighs and pussy. Megan puts her head back, enjoying the pleasure. The waiter stands off to the side, watching. The camera goes off as E F'N W goes to commercial.

TBC: Amy only

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF