sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Carly Anderson

Started by Kristin Fox, May 01, 2023, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:24/11/2010 10:27 PMCopy HTML

Carly Anderson

Birthdate
not your business

Height / Weight

5'8

Hometown
Dallas, TX

Theme Music
I Know You Want Me

Pro Debut

Finishing Move
your ONE move to put away your opponent, the finale in your aresenal of moves
(provide a brief description of your move or series of moves that make up your finisher, youtube links are accepted as everyone uses them anyways.)

Trademark Moves
have extra finishers, they go here as do any other move your character performs a lot whether submission or not

Wrestling Style
you can't do it all, so give what your main style is, can mix in all styles, but you can't be great or excel at all, no one is and can, try to include some details on your style, what your strengths and weaknesses are, give some depth to your characters personality, give me as much as ya want, so I know how to use your character to your liking in results, remember, I don't know them like you do, so what I do isn't wrong, its simply based off what you give me

Biography
Carly Anderson is the cousin of the Rodgers family and Lance Boudreaux aunt by adoption.  She likes sex, money, and power, but it doesn't have to be in that order.

She recently broke her engagement to Mike Green, JR.  She isn't a wrestler and wants people to see her as an evil genius.

Favorite Quote(s)
something your character says a lot, can have several if you like or if ya want, none, its optional

Favorite Weapon(s)
the weapon or weapons your character likes to use, if none just put your hands or feet or whatever, its optional

Favorite Match(s)
the match or if ya have several, matches you fit best in, the environment you like best to wrestle in, name as many as you like and name any you may have created, name them all, just may see them used here, again this is also optional

SEF Accomplishments
put down what you accomplished in SEF and if ya don't remember I will edit the profile and add it

Indy Accomplishments
any title your character won outside of SEF, optional of course

Appearance
She has tailored business suits that are very revealing.

Ring Entrance
try not go too overboard with this as I am just looking for how your character reacts when coming out, how you want him portrayed, so this is more a rough idea for me to use in results, anything too over the top will be edited by myself and I may just write a new entrance for ya, so keep it real, keep in line and in tune with wrestling

Extras
She has a major thing for Rick Reynolds of the Dangerous Corporation

{Carly with Oktober}
Team Name/Tag Team Partner(s)/Manager/Valet/Signifigant Other

Carly is the sports agent for SEF/FFE tag teams The Dynasty Divas {Lacey Daniels & Dusty O'Bannon} and The New Bitches {Dani Delafontaine, Oktober Summers, and Jessica O'Bannon}.

Carly works in conjunction with Jake O'Bannon, who is the body guard for the New Bitches.

Team Theme Music
Dontcha by The Pussy Cat Dolls

Team Finisher
optional, only fill out if you have a stable or your apart of one

Team Bio
optional, only fill out if you have a stable or your apart of one

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF