sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Phone Call and A Return

Started by The American Tradition, January 16, 2013, 12:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

"Uh huh...yeah, I know. I said I wouldn't come, but now that the menace is done, you and Kasey did your job. It's time for me to come back."

"No, I wasn't scared. You two said that you could handle it, so that's what I did. I let you two handle it."

"No, Tori. I have my own reasons for coming back. That first run I had in SEF still haunts me to this day. I never got out of the blocks there. That's never happened before, and it hasn't happened since. It's time to right the wrong."

"Yeah, I'll see you at the airport then."

*click*

The man sat in his car, thinking over the decision he was about to make. For years, he had said that he wouldn't go back to SEF. That there was nothing for him there. But, after the last few months? The game has changed. Imposters were running rampant in SEF...well, at least they were until recently when they were exposed for frauds, and sent on their way. Now, it was time for the real deal to come to light.

It was time for Phoenix Winterborn to return to SEF.

Open scene on the next day, where a video was uploaded to YouTube tagged with the SEF keyword. As the video started, there was nothing save for the soft sounds of white noise before fading into a simple circular logo of a phoenix before being replaced with the visage of one Phoenix Winterborn, a man who had not been seen in SEF in years. He was smiling brighter than ever before, and there was a reason why...

"Good afternoon, folks. Some of you may remember me, but most of you do not. The name is Phoenix Winterborn. Some time ago, I was a part of SEF, and needless to say...things didn't go that great. As a matter of fact, it was pretty abysmal. One win...six losses. Now, you tell me if that is anything to spit at. I know I would probably spit ON it, but that's not the point. The point is that, I have returned to not only improve that record, but to come back to try and WIN the SEF World Championship!"

Some applause was cued up in the background via a soundboard.

"Now, you may not think that I have what it takes to make it here, considering my past track record, but that is just that. The past. It was many years ago, and I have not only gotten older, I have gotten better, and you all will see soon enough when I step in between those ropes, and prove to not only the boys and girls in the back, but to each and every one of the fans that this old dog still has some new tricks up his sleeve. Frank Hussar, you would do well to consider yourself being put on notice by me. The American Tradition. Best believe that before 2013 comes to a close, you're looking at the future SEF World champion."

With a smile, and a nod, we cut the feed.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF