sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Drinking Before Taking Care Of Business (SEF TV)

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, August 25, 2023, 02:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

At bar, Chris Orton shows up walks over to a table as waitress comes by speaks to Chris Orton.

Hello Chris! What can I get you?

Give me a beer! I'm waiting on my partners to show up.

Chris Orton pulls out his cellphone waits on his partners to show up.

Taylor Andrews

(Taylor Andrews pulls up a chair at the table dressed down in blue jeans, pink sneakers, and a white baby tee with Golden Gal in gold letters across the front. Her blonde hair in a loose ponytail as she calls for the same as Chris ordered, then looks at her IXF partner.)

TNA
Well we may not be partners tonight, but if you really in IXF, then we partners for life and I'll have a beer with ya before the show, before we go out and kick some ass. You for Mack and LBD at yo back tonight defending them 6 Star Tag Team Titles while I be fighting back miss Cruella Perry who really ain't interesting me at all. She ain't no threat to me and I would only be interested in fighting her if my title was on the line as well as her career, hell, put my career on the line too cause IF I couldn't beat that trash, I'd never show my face in a ring, again!!!

(The server comes over with a couple beers and Taylor takes one to cheers Chris.)

Da Gangstas

(Sara Marie walks up to the table having a seat next to Taylor with Chris across from her and she wears black leggings, sneakers, and a halter top with the IXF logo across the front. Her hair in a ponytail as she sits down ordering her own beer.)

SM
I hate to copy you Taylor, but I feel like both our opponents are copycats of each other with their bland and uninteresting acts they think no one can follow. Tonya Walker actually ended her spiel by saying the time for talk is over when she was the only one talking! Maybe its the voices in her head messing with her mind, or just her other personality trying to get free of the madness?

(Sara raises her beer to cheers her partners.)

Daddy Mack

(Mack sliding into the chair across from Taylor with Sara on his right and Chris on his left to order a pitcher of beer for the table and a double scotch straight up for himself. Mack in an old IX shirt and blue jeans with white hi tops and a backwards ballcap holding his long hair down as he says with that sarcastic smirk.)

"Well what up guys?! You ladies bored with your opponents, so ya gotta infringe on the 6 Star Tag Champs time to get together before the big title main event fight tonight?! Its ok tho, The Triad ain't been showing up since returning, so I don't know if they will tonight. I don't think they are going to show up until they get what they want and who knows what that may be?!? All I know is that Chris is stepping up and I'm glad to have him in IXF if he still wants to roll with us!? We may not need Liz and that woman needs us to be an unbeatable team. Maybe we outta take them Tag Titles off her and ANA since I know ANA don't want them?! Liz has her Womens Evolution Title to maintain and that's her thing, that's what should be special to her right now. She got us, she got IXF, our queen needs us to step up for her since she got her hands full elsewhere. Taylor doing it, we all our, we just, yea, man, where's my whiskey!?"

(Mack grabbing his glass to toss back a swig and grab a glass of beer to raise up in cheers. His teammates doing the same and they all take a drink as Mack says.)

"We are dem heroes and I'll drink to that!"

(Mack tossing back another swig of whiskey and says.)

"I'm almost excited for this show, for SEF TV heading into the fall, something special about this time of year, or maybe its the midwest boy in me!?"

(Mack just a smirking as he sips his whiskey.)

Da Gangstas

(Sara drinking her beer and looks around at everyone with a smile.)

SM
Its an exciting time for sure and we got Tonya Walker talking about how she wants t be friends now and talking to her voices in her head. HA, called it, but who couldn't have!? If she wants to be friends, she can come find me, I'm with my friends right now.

(Sara raising her glass and drinks up.)

SM
Wonder where Cliff is?

Liz

(Liz walks in wearing her usual bling with a black spaghetti strapped tank top dress that goes to her knees and a red pair of high heels with a blue jean jacket with the letters of IXF on the back. She then takes a seat right across from Mack and has her glass of Jameson on the rocks with her. Liz looks at the table of IXF friends with a smile and says.)

Liz B. Decker:
Mack, let's help Orton focus on retaining the SEF 6 Star Championship first. The three of us have such a history with The Triad that we need to stay super focused on defeating them. Those three punk asses need to be put in their places and reminded just who in the Hell we are. Chris and you, Mack, and myself are The Legends of SEF and there's not a team alive that can beat us and take our gold from us. Sammy, Marky, and Robbie are not walking out with our titles! I'll be damned if I let that happen. I've proudly held the SEF 6 Star Championships with you two and I'm not going to make a mistake and we lose them. 

Chris Orton:
Yeah! You got it right, Liz. We are The Legends of SEF! We're the best that this company has to offer in the form of a 6 Star Champions. 

Liz B. Decker:
Of course, we are! And Mack....

(Liz looks at Mack and says.)

Liz B. Decker:
Thanks for helping Norm and the kids throw me a hellva party last night. You guys really did make me feel like a queen and I appreciate it so much. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack:
No thanks needed. When Bets and Billy called good ol' Uncle Mack and said they needed help, I couldn't resist. It was your old man that did all of the heavy lifting. If you thought last night was a banger, wait until next year when you turn 40. 

(Liz lifts her glass up and cheers Mack. She looks around the table and cheers Sara and Tina.)

Liz B. Decker:
To your impending victory tonight and be ever more successful. I'm proud of you gals. And Sara, hope everything is okay with Cliff. 

(Liz finishes her glass while nodding to Sara and the bartender brings Liz another Jameson on the rocks as Liz looks at Orton and Mack with a smile and says.) 

Liz B. Decker:
And here's to us, The Legends of SEF. And to the whole crew of IXF. May we be victorious this night and every night to come!

(Liz raises her glass and Tina, Sara, Chris, and Mack all clang-clang with Liz as "Bulletproof" by Godsmack blares through the bar.)

CoC

(Cliff walks in with a black canvas hat over his head and a leather jacket with black cargo pants and sneakers. He grabs a chair pulling it around to sit on backwards leaning over the back next to Sara and gets a glass of beer to cheers his girl, so they drink up as does everyone else.)

CoC
I'm here and we may need a couple more pitchers, so I can catch up.

(Cliff drinking his beer.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF