sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wrestle X Press Conference {3/19/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 04, 2014, 01:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

March 19th, 2006

So we open up in one of the large banquet rooms inside the Cobo Hall and find a long conference like table, ok, two of them with a podium in the middle. Our Commissioner, Bill McLane, most notably known as Sly stands at the podium now and sitting to on side is none other than Shane Mack with his World Title laying in front of him. His wife Whitney Marret sits next to him wearing a black dress, Mack is in a white casual suit, hair slicked back. On the other side of Sly is Matt Matlock wearing his usual oragne shirt and jeans, damn dude, he needs to chane those once in a while. We see microphones set up on the tables and some on the podium. In front of the table our reporters and whatnot, plus a lot of the SEF wrestlers are there as well and everyone is really talking amongst themselves till Sly finally speaks up through the mic.

Sly: Alright everyone, lets get this conference underway now. Any of you can ask any question you like, wrestlers, reporters, whoever, lets get started.

Mack and Matt sit ready for anything, occassionally they look over to one another with hatred in their eyes.

Bubba Ray Dudley: I have a question for you Sly, just wondering if the Wrestle X card is fully known yet?

Sly: I have my ideas, so yes, you can expect more matches and all of them helping to showcase what SEF is all about, the new era of hardcore wrestling!

Reporter: Mr. Matlock, your last title run was written off by a fake replica. How much would a genuine title run mean to you now?

Matlock: Ahem. A replica title belt? Are you mad? That was a little lie tossed around by Mack. Truth is, I did actualy have the SEF Title. It wasn't a fake. But to hold that belt again, would mean the world to me.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Mack, Matt, just how deep does your hatred relaly run?

Mack just grins and nods to Matt, but speaks.

Mack: It all goes way back to Matlock's birth, before his birth when I f'cked his mother and 9 months laters he popped out.

The room is in an uproar now as Matt looks pissed.

Mack: I'm still pissed his bitch mom gave me herpes, damn whore!

Even more laughter and Matt stands as does Mack and they get face top face sorta, Sly between them, security seperates them though.

Sly: Easy boys!

Skull is there and just looks at both men who back up some. We see Michael McMoney suddenly run into the room and leap on to the table, he does a crotch chop to Matlock, then leaps down and runs out of the room disappearing. We see Spike come running into the room now and sit down near Bubba and say something to him when Mack turns and shouts out.

Mack: Yo Spike, ya outta leave the bitches be and get here on time.

Mack laughs as Spike just rolls his eyes and shouts back.

Spike: Car trouble man. So what did I miss?

Bubba Ray Dudley: Well, Matt's mom gave Matt herpes.

Mack: Whoa, she got you to Matt? Damn dude!

Matt just gets ever more enraged.

Mack: McMoney just showed up as well to give use all head, Matt here was premature though.

Matlock: Damn it, enough. To answer the last question now, our hatred, how deep it runs? It goes back to when I came in. Mack tossed me around, hell everyone tossed me around. But everytime I'd get up, everytime I would try to get that one bit closer to the top, Mack would push me down. Every single time. That brand war between DOGG & SEF? That wasn't about the companies. That brewed from me & Mack's hatred for one another.

Mack: True to dat!

Reporter: Mack was responsible for every setback?

Matlock: Most of them.....

Mack: X is still pissed at us over DOGG!

Reporter: Mack, did you hold him back or is it pure jealousy on Matt's part?

We see Dean Estinhouse enter the room now and take a seat, Spike stares a hole through him now.

Mack: Honestly it may be he was held down and maybe I am responsible since I refuse to ever hold myself back. I can say honestly I never intended to hold him back, but when you have him not caring or giving half as much as me, what am I supposed to do?

Reporter: Do you put in as much effort as you should Mr. Matlock?

Spike smiles to Whitney now as Bubba nods to her and we see Mack starts rolling up a joint.

Whitney: That stuff is illegal Mack, you damn pothead.

Mack: Tobacco is illegal?

Dean starts slamming some beer now. We see Whitney drink a red bull and the Dudleyz each getting a beer.

Mack: Nah, tobacco is bad, this is the good shit.

Whitney: How you doing Spike?

Spike: My car blows!

Dean Estinhouse: He ain't doing well since I beat his ass.

Spike just flips off Dean.

Spike: Try beating my ass in the ring. How about it?

Before Dean can answer we see Matlock speak up to finally answer his question, damn he's slow and he looks the part, he he.

Matlock: So to answer, maybe I haven't always put forth my best effort in SEF. But I'll be damned if I haven't been with this company through thick, thin and everything in between. When push comes to shove, there's been scarcely few who can say I've never beaten them.

Mack: I can say it though.

Dean Estinhouse: Listen Spike, maybe after I'm done kicking Rebel's ass I'll invite you down for a lil one on one time.

Spike: Your on!

Sly: Ok, hold up for a second. Spike, Dean, you two want each other that bad, then how about at Wrestle X, Last Man Standing, you both up for that?

Spike: Damn right I do?

Dean thinks about it for a second.

Matlock: Is that the best ya can do Sly?

Sly: No!

Dean Estinhouse: Sounds good to me, Wrestle X, its on!

Sly: Its official then, now back to our conference.

Matlock: Please, I could pull better ideas out of my ass.

Sly: I got more, I just wanted to use that one, seems to work for SEF, we ain't no McW! Now then, anymore questions?

Reporter: You've never beaten Mack, you've come close. Can you get it done Matt?

Mack: No! Oh, oops, you want Matt to answer, not Mack.

The whole laughs at that as Matt just shakes his head.

Matlock: Ahem...Can I get it done? ....Well, in my heart, in my mind, I know I can. I've tackled the best in this industry and I've come out the winner. Mack...Mack is the exception. Mack is the one victory that's always eluded me. Can I get it done? Your fucking right I can. This match will be the be all and end all of this issue between Mack & I.

Reporter: What will make Wrestle X so different from all the times you couldn't?

Dean Estinhouse: Matlock's gonna get it done Mack!

Mack: You really are new.

Matt looks at Dean.

Matlock: That's the smartest thing you;ve said all week boy, for once yournot talking out your ass!

Mack: I should be the comeback kid, not the hardcore kid!

The reporters are heckling Matt to answer the previous question when Whitney speaks up.

Whitney Marret: Hey Matt, how's it gonna feel to have my husband, Shane Mack, beat the living hell outta you?

Matlock: But what's different? My mindset. When I faced Mack in the steel cage I wasn't in the right frame of mind. In the first prison yard match, I was riding high with the feeling of being a world champ the first time. I over-estimated my ability inside...the ring, and under-estimated Mack.

Dean Estinhouse: Matlock, that belt needs a new owner, if you don't someone will, you need to risk it all.

Matlock: When we drew in the last man standing match, my mind wasn't clear enough. I wasn't focused. This week I'm as focused as I can be, and that will be the difference maker.

Some kid in the back shouts to Dean, NEWBIE!

Matlock: Dean, I've risked it all...hell everyone in this company has risked it all from day one. That's nothing new.

Mack: But what have ya ever gave?

Dean Estinhouse: Mack, when you look at Matt you see your run being over.

Mack just laughs now.

Mack: When I look at Matt I puke, from being so sick of his over potential ass wasting away to nothing.

Matlock: Whitney, it depends. If he beats the hell out of me and I win, it'll feel great. If he beats the hell out of me and I lose, it'll feel like shit.

Mack: So you'll feel like shit then.

Matlock: Says you. You know I can give just as much as I can take.

Mack: Ya can say your focused all ya want, but till ya give half what I do, hell no boy. Since when have ya gave what ya take?

Dean Estinhouse: Matlock, ya gotta go into this like your gonna walk out the champ.

Matlock: I am!

Mack: Being focused and giving are different, I can say I am and I do give, you cannot. Which is why in the end Mack wins.

Matlock: Alright Mack, you want the truth? I haven't given as much to this business, this industry as you. You've given your body, mind and soul to this business.

Mack: Duh! And not cause I can, cause I love to, cause I desire to and I have more passion than anyone!

Matlock: Maybe I haven't given half of what you do. But I made a vow that this year would be the year I finally crawl my way to the top. And not even God can stop me from that!

Reporter: Are you saying Matt that you'll put in just as much work?

Mack: God never has had shit on me.

Matlock: And Jesus never had shit on me. So what's your point.

The room goes silent at the odd remark by Matt.

Mack: Matt may try more this time, but as much me, he'll have to show me.

Matlock: Trust me, it will be shown.

Mack: Then show it! Ya said the same before.

Matlock: How about I show you, right here, and right now Mack? I'm getting antsy to kick someone's ass and I don't feel like waiting until Wrestle X to do it!

Mack: That's a first!

Matlock: Enough wisecracks, assclown.

Mack: Ok Jericho!

Mack and Matlock get nose to nose and look ready to fly, then Matt shoves Mack who responds with a right to Matt's jaw sending him staggering back.

Matlock: You want to show it, come here and f'cking show it then.

Matt leaps towards Mack swinging punches at him, Mack turns him around and shoves on top of a table smacking him upside his head. Skull and his security team jump on Mack pulling him back, Bubba and Spike dive in to help restore order. Matt is pulled off to one side as Mack is off to another side with Whitney following him and Sly just calls this the end of the conference and wishes everyone a good night. We see Spike and Bubba go off to sign some autographs for fans as do the other wrestlers. Neo Monoxide shows up too late, so he just goes and signs some stuff too and we soon fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF