sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Grace Payne Extreme 3 Practice makes perfect

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 09:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:65.0.114.98
Date Posted:06/12/2010 7:28 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Grace Payne that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

{{Grace and Rage are in a gym.  They look annoyed by the interuption as they are practicing holds in the gym.  They could care less if anyone has mentioned them even if its their opponents for Extreme or Wildside.}
Gracie:"Get out of here!  We're busy."
{Rage crosses his arms across his chest in a somewhat intimidating manner}
Rage:"YOu heard her, you're not wanted or needed."
{Samantha ignores him and motions the camera to zoom in on them}
Samantha:"Looks like you are a little more worried about Chris Crest's chances tonight than you pretended to be earlier."
{Gracie rolls here eyes}

Gracie:"Shows how much you know.  Practice makes perfect.  If I do not get in the ring and try out different scenarios then I am not prepared and I CANNOT be at my best.  I know that Chris Crest and Jason Price are a tag team.  I know that they are in the Dangerous Corporation.  All I have is my man to watch my back.  It's all I care about having.  It's not like Impact X is going to come running out like white knights if the entire stable decends upon me because I have Crest right where I want him in the center of the ring. So yeah, I'm going to repeat myself.  Get Over it!  All I can count on is what you see before you, {she puts her hand on Rage's shoulder} Jayson and myself.  I have to prepare for whatever can happen tonight because I CANNOT live with failure.  This started out as a way to help my sister but she has made her own decision already and has someone to watch her back.  Now its about proving that I belong in SEF and as one of the top stars on FFE.  There really isn't much talent on the FFE roster anyway so if I can be the big fish in a small pond, its time I start swimming in a much bigger pond.  {She rolls her eyes.} Yes, its cliche.  Yet, until I step into the ring tonight.  It's all talk.  I look to make this the best match that I've had in SEF thus far.  Once I defeat Chris Crest in the center of the ring, I look for much bigger prey.  In fact, I have my target all picked out.  Johnny Camaro.  You've crossed me to many times in matches where we've been booked as partners or in matches where we looked as the odds on favorite because we were allies.  I can't believe I looked on you as a man worthy of my time.  You're nothing but a pathetic excuse!  I can't believe that even Mack made you look halfway decent in all the times he lowered himself to face you.  I can't believe with the guys he has that he knows he can trust that someone would ever be dumb enough to pair you up.  Luckily Mack is smart enough to know that you are a waste of space.  So once I defeat Chris Crest, I'm looking at payback.  You, Camaro.  You are a slightly bigger fish and a defintely bigger pain in my ass than Chris Crest.  Crest is simply a formality.  A matter of keeping my pride intact.  I made the challenge and the DC accepted.  So I am going to continue and make him tap just like I'm sure that he's thinking he is going to do with me.  Now, this interview is over.  Anything else I say without a little feigned interest from the men who think I'm going to a push over is simply going to be repetive rambling."
This Layout Was Made For Grace Payne by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF