sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Your Weak

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 04, 2023, 09:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

The_Original_Viper                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:23/07/2010 10:05 PM
  • IP:98.135.16.216
Date Posted:06/12/2010 8:24 PMCopy HTML

Darkness is what we find surrounding the cold, hard, intense eyes of Viper who's wet hair hangs in front of his face, a black shirt covering his upper body and nothing else seen. He just kinda snarls a little and says.
You are a fucking pathetic joke Knox. You think anyone gives a rats ass about the dirty laundry aired by you and Dusty and her whole family? Your wrong and your fucking weak!!!
Viper scrunches his nose while snarling, then says.
Save the drama kid, this is pro wrestling, this is SEF and tonight it's a Dog Collar match between the two of us and well I expect a fight from anyone across from me. I know without a shadow of a doubt your not competition enough to give me half the fight I deserve. Just because you show your face letting everyone know here doesn't mean you showed up!
A pause and he still has that snarl on his face and says.
By the way, the matter of you putting your hands on a woman was never the case. Tao had her hands full with Dusty and you tried a cheap shot, so being her partner I had her back and showed you not even a sample of myself!
A grin on his face now, a sick sinister one and Viper just says.
Hell, it wasn't even that big of a deal, but being the drama queen you are with your eye liner, you got pissy over getting your brain rattled. But being a true coward ya couldn't challenge me flat out, ya had no balls. Luckily Greg wanted to see me in the ring and I agreed to let him book it, so here we are. And soon enough you won't be anywhere near. You'll go back to the minor leagues of wrestling, hell, sounds like ya won't even get a free ride from Dusty's family anymore. That could be a good thing though, maybe it'll teach ya to finally grow up and learn to earn your way to the top regardless of how anyone thinks of you!?!
A more serious expression on Viper's face as he pauses, then says.
Well I admit I will remember this match as I remember them all unless I got hit a little hard which has been known to happen. This isn't gonna be a match, like I stated before, it's a fight and its one you have no clue about when compared to my knowledge with the chain. Tonight Knox, your gonna get beaten, choked out, and knocked silly, total domination by the true badass, the ultimate fucking badass and damn sure still the dominant player!
Viper smirks a little now, then says.
And its funny, you claim to have been asked stupid questions, but Knox, they were questions that nobody knew the answers to. However, I am not saying their smart questions as no one cares to know because you don't make them care about you. You may as well have ran out of here like Lucas Rodgers, but ya think of trying to lay down tonight and your leaving on a stretcher if you don't anyways!
A sick sneer comes across his face now and Viper says.
You don't know anything about what your getting into or who your facing, who will be attached to the other end of the dog chain. Your just a weak, pathetic, immature, irrelevant, insolent, nobody who is just a few hours shy of getting the worst beating of your life. Your lame Knox, you show your face trying to act so real, but its all bullshit and I know it, everyone knows it, no secret, you don't have the talent to cut in SEF, so stay your ass on the porch while the big dawg shows ya how its done!
The sick sneer still shows on his face and then Viper steps back a couple steps and brings his left fist up wrapped in white tape, then slams it to the view and static we see, then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF