sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Proving Why We Own The Show

Started by Rick Reynolds, October 04, 2023, 09:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.135.16.216
Date Posted:06/12/2010 10:42 PMCopy HTML

A cold winter night in Wisconsin, some snow on the ground, a light wind whipping around outside the arena where fans are packed together at the entrances waiting to get in. Then a flash to inside showing the empty arena, well, aside from hard working staff and wrestlers, then we go back into a locker room. Inside is Rick Reynolds and Rob Rocco sitting on a leather sofa in their gear, the World Title on Rick's lap. Across from them on a sofa is Chris Crest and Jason Price in the hear and in a chair to side between the sofas is Thor in his gear. Across from Thor is Doug Melvin on a steel chair and he looks at Rick saying.
So champ, its you and Chris Orton tonight and ya get to face Johnny Camaro and his tag partner Shane Mack. Kinda odd partnerships, so how ya feel about this?
Rick showing no real care just smirks and says.
Its obvious Greg Boone wanted to try and make some sort of impact as the new man in charge, but all its gonna do is add another win for me. Look at my record against Mack and look at the joke that is Johnny. Chris may be no decent tag team partner, but I got four others I can trust!
Rick looks around at his DC brothers, then back to Doug who says.
So you don't really care about the match then?
Rick just smirks saying.
Well I care about winning, I could care less about having to work as a team with Chris or about beating either of my opponents. I've tossed both around the ring so many times I've grown bored, so who knows what ya may see tonight, but you better bet on the World Champion standing tall!
He grins big and Doug nodding yea says.
Alright, well Thor, Rob, and Jason, the three of you take on Destruction in a handicapped match, but you think even the three of ya can take them monsters down?
Thor says nothing and looks at him intensely as does Jason while Rob sneers saying.
You asinine little prick, Destruction is no match for any member of the DC and tonight they get taken out of SEF, end of story!
He looks a little angered and Doug just nods ok and says.
Well Chris, you take on Grace Payne in a match she wanted to try and get answers on Gabriella Rodgers who followed Corez out. She seems somewhat focused on ya and says she'll be making you tap, any thoughts?
Chris showing no real emotion says.
I heard her and she said nothing despite saying a lot. She has no idea what awaits her as I don't even know how to tap out!
His stare gets a little intense now and Doug just looks to Rick who shrugs and says.
Time tog o kid, we got a plan to go over cause the DC always owns Extreme!
And so Doug gets up heading for the door and then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF