sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Shane Tries To Find Out What Is Going On With Cody

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 09:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.191.161.129
Date Posted:06/12/2010 11:19 PMCopy HTML

When the show comes on the air it shows Shane walking inside of the arena, and finds Cody backstage with that same look in his eyes. He knew something was wrong, and they finally look at each other as they get talking.

Shane Jericho

What is wrong Cody?

Cody Jericho

I found out that one of my friends was in a car accident, and didn't make that is why I wasn't myself on Saturday Night Special 5. I still don't know how I won, but I am in the next round as I am facing Matt Fox. I can't announced it to the fans yet cause I haven't had time to deal with it since I found out about it before I came to the arena. If Matt think I am just gonna give up without a fight he got another thing coming, but right now dealing with my friend's death is more important then becoming a champion. Look I will go out there, and give my best. I want to ask you something, and first of all I want to congradate you and Brandy for finally getting married. Will you accompany me down to the ring? Just let me handle this match on my own, and don't interfere in it cause this is between Matt and me. I will get my revenge, but for right now I am ready to show everyone a side to me that they haven't seen before when I am like this let's say that I won't be all there still I will put up a fight they never seen before since I am that determined to make it to the next round.

Shane Jericho

Of course I will be honored to accompany you down to the ring Cody, and I won't interfere in the match. I really sorry to hear about your friend, and I know we got different friends still it is hard when you lose someone you are close to. You know Brandy and me will be here for you, and your right though you need time to deal with the loss. I know you can do this, and I knew something was wrong when you just walked past me with that sad look in your eyes. I didn't want to ask you then cause of what you would say to me, so I just stayed away. I am glad you told me, and when the time is right then tell everyone else.

Cody and Shane walk off, and the show cuts to a commercial break.

TBC: Me only

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF