sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Shorts

Started by Johnny Camaro, October 04, 2023, 09:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:24/10/2009 3:20 PM
  • IP:99.235.246.164
Date Posted:10/12/2010 9:52 PMCopy HTML

.:::The Panic in the Motor City:::.

VICARIOUSLY, I
live while the whole world dies.
Roleplay Title:
OOC message:
My life, my dirty fucked up life. What the hell was it supposed to be? When I was met with danger the only thing that was there was nothing. Absolutely nothing. No life, no love, no colour, no light. I was left alone in my own little world. Dropped off and forgotten in the middle of literally nowhere. Looking back on my life there were better choices but when you find out you're a monster, your parents find out why you've always had a fascination in blood and murder. Why I played the dead person in every game imaginable even when I was forced into playing Barbies with my sister. When I found out why I was fucked up, I was 15 years old and I knew then that I wasn't the one that killed my mother. Sure 5 years later they found a better lead and told me they were sorry but does that change anything? Does a fucking police officer telling me that the Detroit Police Department is sorry for the trauma I went through change the fact that I am a fucked up kid lost in the world of the dark. 

When all you wanted was a mom told hold you and tell you everything was going to be all right, she grabbed the bottle to tell herself that it was alright. When all you want is a dad to teach you how to throw a ball, he turns his back and hides you as the family's dirty little secret. My sister. The one person who was closest to me. The one person who knew everything about me, she coward and thought I'd kill her. I had no friends, no one to talk to! Everyone knew. Everyone was scared. The only place that would not reject me was the dark. The only thing that I could turn to and have them tell me it was okay was the dark. My role-model slipped into the hands of the dark, it taught me to hide everything away. Tuck it deep down and never let it come up.

They did it to me. My family. My peers. Everyone around me, made me a monster. Instead of trying to "reintergrate" me, they coward. Instead of thinking of the boy I was they saw me as the boy that killed his family. No one thought about the logic. The only reason they let me stay in the house was because Child Services made them. I had no one. Luckily the gothic group at school heard what I did and respected me. Well, I shouldn't say goth because they weren't. The Dark Society is what we called ourselves. Most of the people were posers and left the only original Dark Society members left we myself and Lucinda. People started joining again but they were just posers. When I started going to my old neighbourhood people started coming too. We partied and there were no police officers who had the balls to go in there so it went all night long. Soon after everyone started to see the light again and left. The last one gone was this chick named Marquissa. All that remained was Lucinda and myself. we used to watch the clouds and just talk about life.

She made my life worth living. My mind had depleted to a suicidal state, when we used to talk it helped. My life had meaning. Now what can I do, nothing. I've got nothing again. Nothing except wrestling. Maybe I should find Lucinda before I try to kill myself again.   

TBC: Anyone

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF