sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Your Delusional Shane!

Started by Midnight, October 04, 2023, 09:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:70.248.219.185
Date Posted:12/12/2010 1:27 PMCopy HTML

Midnight had just got done watching Shane's promo and just shoke her head in shame. She knew he was egotistical, but delusional, well..seems that it setting in him far more worse then most thought. He was under the impression that Midnight had sex with him and that made Midnight want to puke. She tried to hold off of upchucking but seems it was getting a bit difficult nowadays. She finally composed herself and then looked into the camera with disgust and spoke.
"You are utterly disgusting, you know that Shane? Why would I even so much as touch you let alone fuck you? If we was stuck on an island, and we was the last two people, I am sorry but I would have to kill you. The only one that I would ever let touch me like that would be my ex hubby Ravyn. As far as thinking I was this Vikky Lynn or whoever this human is, I think the weed clouded up your mind and making you see things that aren't there."
Midnight folded her arms in front of her large chest and then continued.
"You know, your ego has gotten worse Shane. You are so full of yourself that you can't see that someone like me actually can get one over on you. Given the fact that your a scared man who claims you will never leave this business, I say that soon you will. Let's bring up a name that you don't like to hear, but to prove my point we are going to talk about him some. Let's talk about the baddest man on the planet, Lee Spawn. Seems I still wonder why you ran him out of SEF. I have to say is that he was stealing your spotlight and this wasn't going to sit well with you. Here you are, Daddy Mack vs Lee Spawn and who would have won? Lee would have. Why? Because you knew you can not beat him. You talked about me running from you. You drove his ass out of the company, not because of rule breaking. You drove him out because you yourself was afraid that he was going to outshine you, outdo you and plainly end your career and that scared you. So you cooked up a way to get rid of him so you wouldn't have to face him. As far as money, I was born into a wealthy family Shane. Money is what gives me the mansion I reside in. Money is what keeps my business alive. Money is what put my children, who are way grown in the military. I have billions, always been rich and will never be without wealth. I am set for life until I decided to leave this world. So for you to say that I am nothing, is just plain assuming Shane. You and I both know that I can go the distances with you and last long in the ring. Afterall Shane, I am a veteran and a Legend."
Midnight leans down out of camera view and picks up her MWF World Championship belt and slung it over her shoulder in plain view of the camera as she stood up. She smirks at the camera.
"Do you see that Shane? This title I hold, is the one title that I have had since 2006, a company I ran for two years until a huge fire caused me to shut it down. I am sure you have heard of it, Midnight Wrestling Federation...a company that I plan to soon bring back from the ashes. My lawyers are drawing up the contracts and all that good stuff. But enough of about my company. Bottom line Shane, is this title is the one thing that has kept me focused on wrestling in this business. Not because of the money, but because I like to hurt humans. It is what I was trained to do. I am a wrestling goddess, not like your wife, but a pure destruction force that people will have no choice but to take notice and fear. Come Extreme, I will step into that ring. I will bring my title with me, and I will put your weed smoking ass down. And that Shane is fact!"
Midnight turns around and the camera fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF