sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Only Delusional One Is You

Started by NBD, October 04, 2023, 09:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:98.135.61.153
Date Posted:12/12/2010 2:50 PMCopy HTML

A snow covered landscape of pine trees and a mix of hard woods with Shane Mack dressed as we last saw him in the Mack is Real shirt with blue jeans, his hair slicked back in a ponytail. He stands in front of a big ol' spruce covered in snow, Mack puffing away at the last of a joint before tossing it down and shoving his hands into his pockets. He smirks and says.
You said a lot a shit Midnight yet ya failed to say anything at all. Ya tried to act as if ya fooled anyone, act as if the pot smoke makes me confused when you obviously have no clue what it does. The facts of the facts unlike what you say is that yes indeed I did bang ya and like I said before, it wasn't much of an achievement for me. Just another groupie trying to grab my nuts, so fuck it, may as well enjoy the perks of the life I live, always have and always will!
He grins big and just continues.
Now ya speak of this Lee Spawn and claimed he was in SEF or tried to be here, but if he's so good why is he no longer here?
Mack just pauses for effect and then says.
Obviously the kid couldn't handle the big leagues of the circuit or he'd be here proving he is good cause SEF ain't never held no one back kinda like me. That been proved time and time again, so making up lies ain't gonna do no good for ya, it ain't gonna bring me down, just make you look more of a fool than ever before. Hey, that Spawn kid ya mentioned though, I do remember someone coming in here frustrated that no one knew who he was and I remember he said his name and it was something Spawn, I guess Lee!?
He shrugs assuming it's the same guy, then says.
He got all pissy cause I said Spawn was an awesome comic book character which he was man, I loved the battle he had with Batman!
Mack raises his right hand giving a thumbs up, then flips his hand flipping up the middle finger. He laughs as he puts his hand back in his pocket and smirks saying.
Anyways, tell Spawn if he wants to come to SEF to test the best, then the door is open as it always been, ya just gotta actually step into it. As for you Midnight, who gives a shit about ya, seriously? Your some spoiled brat as you just stated yourself, born into money yet ya don't have anymore than I do, so it only goes to show who has accomplished more in life itself. You who had it waiting for you or myself who gave his body to the world and became bigger than you can dream of. You're a rookie Midnight, you boast a title from a company that has never even been on the radar and that you owned and claim I ran people out of SEF. This company is not even ran by me let alone owned by me and I have held the World strap eight times, so I guess that makes me a bigger legend than your pathetic ass could hope to be!
An arrogant grin on his face now and Mack just says.
By the way Midnight, what title have you held in SEF besides a made up belt trying to pass it off as the prestigious Women's Title. What's funny is I even mentioned how much of a joke that was and said it couldn't be real and I was right. See Midnight, you can't fool your way into greatness, ya actually have to earn it and until ya do, you'll remain to be just like your buddy Spawn, a rookie!
Mack looks more serious, but calm and says.
And that little belt of yours, if ya feel so confident that ya can take me down, if ya think ya got the guts enough to be a World Champion, then put it on the line for our match on Extreme. Wouldn't be a first for SEF, this company has destroyed the so called glass ceiling during its first year of existence. So c'mon Midnight, since I'm so scared of your big, bad ass, then there should be no danger of losing your belt. Prove who is truly scared of who or put up the gold, I dare ya kid!
Mack smirks and bends down grabbing some snow forming a ball and whips it over covering the view with a splatter of snow. Its brushed off and we see Mack laughing with his hands back in his pockets saying.
I'm right here baby, ain't got nothing wrong about you, still not giving a fuck and sure has hell not stuck in a made up world living among many delusions. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, I go full force balls to the fucking wall and outperform every muthafucka in my way. There ain't nobody who can dance to this gig like the HardCore Kid!
Mack smirks and does a crotch chop yelling.
KISS THIS!
Then he grabs his nuts and walks away out of view leaving us to see the snow covered spruce before fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF