sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Nikky Has No Venom

Started by Jason Price, October 04, 2023, 09:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Price

Canadian_Cripplers                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:28/08/2010 8:49 PM
  • IP:98.135.61.153
Date Posted:12/12/2010 3:46 PMCopy HTML

Sitting back on sofa in a nice penthouse suite of a hotel is Jason Price dressed in a nice casual suit, no real emotion on his face. Just calm and collected about himself as he says.
Nikky Venom is a pathetic shell of a human being. He now tries to come out saying he did these bad things, had this hard life, bullshit! Nikky Venom is a spoiled a brat who had a title handed to him and failed this company, then bitched about it and faded into nothing. When the two of us meet in the ring its only gonna be Priceless because of me and end just that same way with Nikky tapping out!
Still no emotion and Jason pausing for a breath now says.
Next Sunday its Violent Conduct and a way bigger challenge presents myself as my DC brothers and I must put away Impact X. You can't even hang with these guys in the ring, you can't hang with any of the DC Nikky, you're a never was nobody who isn't gonna amount to shit. Your nothing special and you can't accept that. You don't have what it takes to make yourself stand out, so your always looking for pity, for a hand out, for help. You're a joke and on Extreme in eight days I will expose you for the weak fraud you are when your giving up to Priceless!
A slight smirk now cross his face, then Jason says.
I'm apart of something bigger than you ever have been Nikky, I've stood out, I've made my name known in SEF has a guy who can tie you up and make you tap in seconds. I can carry my end, so you better carry your ass or get dropped quick. At least then it'll be over quick, so maybe you want to save a beating, just forfeit because its inevitable, you will lose by submission!
His eyes grow intense now and Jason leans forward bringing his elbows on to his knees saying.
I'm not here to tell my life story and act depressed when everyone knows it's a lie. I came here to wrestle and if you didn't, then your in the wrong business son and you won't last. Hell Nikky, when was the last time you were even booked on a card?
A slight smirk again and Jason then looks disgusted at Nikky's failure of a career as he says.
This company wastes its time giving insolent, immature rookies like you chance after chance and they'll see that when your tapping like a baby on Extreme. Its as good as over for you Nikky, may as well pack your bags and go home, hell, the pay per view is in Detroit, then again your not really from there. Just an inbred kid who wishes he was some cool superstar not realizing you have to be a solid wrestler first and prove yourself like I am. It's a hell of a contrast between us Nikky where as I am simply Priceless, you are completely worthless!
An arrogant chuckle now and Jason bares his teeth with a grin, then stands up moving out of view which now fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF