sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Matt Fox Wildside 6 Promo 1

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:12/12/2010 3:50 PMCopy HTML

M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X
M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X

{As Matt is showing Samantha and the FFE crew out of his home.  The FFE crew shows up.  Matt chuckles and then reaches over to push a button, and says something into a speaker.  Rachel gets out of the van bundled up like crazy unused to such cold weather.  She waddles like a snow man to the door.  When she begins to talk her teeth are chattering.}

Rachel:"When you said you'd be at home, I didn't expect you to be up here in the middle of winter!"

{Matt rolls his eyes}

Matt:"This is my home.  I only work in New Orleans when I have too.  Usually we are so busy travelling for SEF and FFE that we are on the road much of the time."

{Sara brings more coffee cups}

Rachel:"Thanks, Sara.  Hopefully its not frozen or looking like sludge like it did on Snow Dogs."

{Sara gives her a dirty look.}

Sara:"It's Starbucks Christmas blend!  It's not sludge!"

{She leaves muttering under her breath.  She dissapears into a room filled with her daughter's laughter and the sound of Dora The Explorer "Swiper Saves Christmas."}

Rachel:"So, where we going to conduct this interview?"

{Matt shakes his head and points to the family room.  Sara has cleared away the cups that the SEF crew had used}

Matt Fox:"The family room."

{Rachel makes herself comfortable and then stares at Matt smugly}

Rachel:"Wednesday you have to face the FFE big man, Dante Mackenzie and then you have to face Troy Storms on Extreme 194.  How do you plan to survive in either tournament when both men are a lot bigger than you?"

Matt Fox:"Well, first off there is a huge difference between Dante & Storms!  Dante is more of a rookie than I am!  Dante in a match with Storms?  Storms would probably laugh his ass off if he had to face Dante.  Dante would only get a win if Storms died from laughing.  I'm not disrespecting Storms' age when I say that.  I'm belittling the inexperience and rage that Dante showed recently when he turned on Justin, attacking him before the bell even rang.  Some people that's what you'd do if you wanted to make it to the next level in this business.  {he shakes his head} Funny, Maegan & I wrestled and neither of us cheated or slighted the other.  Then I advanced to face Storms.  Once I defeat Dante I'm going on in the tournament to make FFE's first heavyweight champion.  I haven't looked at the brackets yet, but there are only so many people who are in the tournament.  The chances of my besting everyone is better than average."

{Rachel smirks}

Rachel:"Sage wasn't in the tournament."

{Matt raises an eyebrow}

Matt Fox:"I think he was but that's not my fault.  I do not make the cards.  I do not decide who faces who.  I get in the ring and try my damnedest to make sure that FFE doesn't embarrass the legacy that SEF has created.  That's why I made sure to put a person with a Masters in International Business in charge of a company that works under the umbrella of an international corporation.  It was the best choice for FFE that Tao ran the office and I got in the ring.  On Wildside I'll show why I should be in the ring and not in the office." 
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *MATT FOX * Roleplay))

Layout 2006 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED))

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF