sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Bigger In More Ways Than One

Started by Da Gangstas, October 04, 2023, 09:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.135.61.153
Date Posted:12/12/2010 10:38 PMCopy HTML

So we begin the Michigan tour tomorrow night in Cadillac and the view opens inside a hotel room somewhere in town, just a basic room as its not about the room. Storms is found sitting where we usually find him wearing the usual, a chess board set up on the table he sits at. A casual smirk on his face kind of and he just leans back saying.
Its funny Matt, you act like the crew who interviewed ain't used to the snow, but they were more used to it than your ass as this company is based outta Michigan, 'nuff said!
He chuckles now and reaches for an open Becks taking a drink, then sets it down and says.
Anyways, about the match, yea, determination is putting it mildly when speaking of how much I am pushing to get that belt, that Intercontinental Championship around my fucking waist where it belongs. You lack determination when compared to me Matt, ya got no real drive to be champion because you believe your already some glorified superstar. Truth is your nothing any more than your big buddy Justin and he got his ass creamed by me. If that Dante kid ever wanted to step to a real big man, then stop swinging from his nuts and tell his ass to come step to me. That should be the least of your worries Matt, don't make the same mistake that Shane Jericho made in not seeing who was standing in his way. This is eight fucking years in the making for me and no way am I wasting all that time I put in. That belt is coming to me, so yea, get ready for a real learning experience as its all your gonna get!
Storms shrugs and takes a drink of beer, then says.
Ya got no real passion Matt, ya just keep moving along at a slow pace trying to act cool, trying to pass off for being someone worthy of anything, of a legacy. In reality you have nothing like that to your name, hell kid, the entire Fox family has no legacy either for all it is, is a cheap imitation of the real Canadian Crippler's family!
Storms snarls a bit and polishes off the rest of his beer, then gets a relaxed smirk and says.
Oh great, now your gonna get all pissy right, tell me to stop bringing up your family when all I'm doing is shooting, something you can't do cause you don't know the truth of what goes on in SEF!
A dead serious look in his eyes and Storms still calm says.
Unlike you or your family I don't ramble on incoherently about family, I simply state it like it is and if you have a problem and get pissy it will only prove you can't handle hearing the truth. So if ya can handle it, prove it by shutting the fuck up about that meaningless bullshit and concentrating on making a name for YOURSELF!
Storms stands up now and brings his hands up with his left in a fist punching his right palm. He then lowers his hands and stares down menacingly and focused saying.
You claim your working FFE and SEF to try and carry some weight, but it only proves your lack of talent since FFE is becoming a failure. If you could carry a company, then right now we may be seeing a war brewing. Instead the only war is next Sunday in War Games where I do have a chance to become World Champion. You could be a World Tag Champ too Matt, then again I doubt that. You and Justin have proven nothing as a tag team, no real bond, no brotherhood, no true alliance, just two family members afraid to branch out on their own. Destruction will destroy you and Justin, then twenty four hours later you have to face me. Now I ain't saying I won't have been through hell myself, but look at me Matt, do I look like I sweat anyone?
He smirks kinda arrogantly, but its true, so yea, he just says.
Destruction beat myself and Torres, those monsters are on a warpath with only one goal, Tag Titles, so you better hope it ends quick if ya expect to have anything left against me on Extreme. Like I said, War Games will be hell, but IX has it covered and we'll do what you, Justin, and everyone else in SEF was afraid to do. We will beat the DC and end this corruption of power they possess by having the World Title. Personally, I'm not looking at that belt anyways, even though I would love to wear it again, no, my main focus is on that IC strap. Besides, I got no problem helping my team, a real brotherhood, get the title. Doesn't matter who wins the title because Impact X will win the war. In eights days Impact X will truly take the fucking power back and Matt, you'll be shown firsthand just ho much bigger I am than you, not to mention how much more physical size I have!
Storms just smirks and steps forward leaving the view and then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF