sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time For The Dominant One To Show Ya How It's Done!

Started by Liz, October 04, 2023, 09:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Whitney_Marret                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:8
  • Register:30/12/2008 2:08 AM
  • IP:98.135.15.178
Date Posted:13/12/2010 1:18 PMCopy HTML
  {It's been a while since we heard from Whitney Marret since her in ring return. But this past Monday night on Extreme, when Lacey and Dusty got involved with Julie's match with Matt Matlock, Whitney and Tina ran to ringside to sorta even up the odds for Julie. Even though that Whitney and Tina are IX sisters, in the past it's known that Whitney is the type of woman that puts all that aside when she goes toe to toe in the ring. Now with Midnight wanting revenge for Tina's attack, will Whitney's warm up match back be ruined? Who knows? All will be answered LIVE from Cadillac, Michigan's Wexford Civic Center on Monday Night EXTREME!}

(The scene opens up to a view of a house that looks like a small white one storied house with a stone chimney all decorated for Christmas with a huge amount of snow. The view then cuts to the inside where the camera pans around from left to right showing the inside of the house to be highly decorated for Christmas. The camera then shows the inside of a living room where there is a fireplace, a black microsuede-cotton blend couch, two cream colored armchairs, a entertainment center that has everything  from a 70" plasma HD TV to every game console that could be created to a very sophisticated home theater center, and a steel and glass coffee table and in the corner of the living room by the couch is a Christmas tree decorated. The camera pans around more and shows a wall with trophies, championship title belts, and other awards of the like. The camera pans back over to the couch where a woman is sitting on it wearing a cuff bracelet that was covered with rubies and onyxes, a red  deep v-necked long-sleeved top that accented her beautiful cleavage, a black above mid thigh plaid skirt, a pair plat formed Mary Janes, a pair of holly berry earrings that was encrusted with diamonds with matching necklace, a bracelet, and a ring all in platinum. She also has a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum. This woman is Whitney Marret. She just stares into the camera and says.)

Whitney Marret:I'm so happy the holidays are here. Something about fresh snow and Christmas time that makes me really happy and gives me a little bit of a energy burst. I'm gonna need all the energy that I can muster up when I get in the ring with Tina Monday night. Even though that her and I are friends, it's quite obvious that we are the ones that are gonna have the best match on the card. No offense to Bob and V. It's just something about us IX girls. Something about when the lights are on bright, we come up with some of the weirdest things ever. I know Tina has been learning from Julie.....and there's nothing bad about my BFF, but Tina has never been in the ring with the likes of me.
(Whitney then gets off the couch and goes over to the stone fireplace where a roaring fire is going and sits on one of the flat smooth stones.)
Whitney Marret:Tina, you are a good student of Jules. But just like I said, you have never faced a woman or man like me before. I've learned from the VERY best in this business. And plus, hunny, I've got damn near nine years under my belt. From those I have stepped into the ring with, didn't matter if they were man or woman. I gave my all in every single match I've been in. You've got a huge opportunity ahead of you, youngin'. Tina, I don't doubt your ability in the ring. You could beat me. But that's the thing, you could. Doesn't mean I won't put up one hellva fight on the way down. I'm not the type of woman that doesn't lose. I always get what I want and I wanna another victory. I'm a roll and there's nothing that you can do to stop me from doing just that.
(After Whitney apparently gets warmed up and stops talking, she gets up with a slight lean and a slight bump from her bootylicious ass to let the camera shot get a great view of her ample tits. She then walks over to the make shift bar that appeared last with Mack and grabs a bottle of Old Grand Dad's and a shot glass. She sits in one of the cushioned barstools and opens the bottle. Whitney pours a half of glass and closes the bottle up the proceeds to do the shot. Whitney slightly winces and speaks more.)
Whitney Marret:I've got nothing against you. All good things. Except that's when the younger one makes a comment about something and a shit storm starts. But I don't think that you'll go down that route. After all, I would hafta teach a lesson to you and plus, you were trained by my bestie in the world. I guarantee that Monday night, the IX girls will show why when it comes to us, we are the best at what we do. That is going out to the ring and showing why we are the best. But girly, you had best be on your toes around me. Yes, I've said all the nicey things for now. Something comes over me when I get in the ring. It's like WWE's Randy Orton hears voices in his head. And I can't be accountable for what happens after that. I swear to you, you blonde headed-air headed woman, do not take me or my words lightly. Think of it this way. You are yet again in a school and I'm the teacher. You'll be learning from the very best that SEF has to offer. So, my apt pupil, get your notepad and pen out because sweetheart, it's time for you to go back to school. On Extreme, I will hold nothing back. You will get me at my very best. Just don't think that you are gonna win because in the ring, my student, I'll be fighting for a win and a win is what The True and Only Dominant Woman of the Ring......Period will get. Like I said, I always get what I want. See ya in the ring, Tina.
(Whitney gets up off the barstool with a sly smirk on her face and proceeds to walk across the house from the bar to a room with the door closed. Whitney opens the door and it's a bedroom. The camera catches a view of Mack sitting on the bed with a pair of black boxers and his Mack is Real t-shirt with his back against the head board. Mack looks up at Whitney and smirks a little as Whitney walks over to the bed. She then gets on the edge of the bed and starts crawling to Mack taking her time until she is sitting on his lap and plants a kiss on Mack. The two start getting hot and heavy. Whitney starts grinding her ass on Mack's lap and moaning. Mack then grabs Whitney's ass. As the scene fades to black, Whitney takes off her top and wraps her arms around Mack's neck, kissing and moaning.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF