sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Never Claimed To Know Ya

Started by NBD, October 04, 2023, 10:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:98.135.15.178
Date Posted:13/12/2010 3:16 PMCopy HTML

All Shane Mack has been doing with Midnight leading into their match in one week is simply stating facts, something Midnight has yet to ever do and that is yet another fact!
And so we find the ever calm and cool Mack just kicked back on a sofa in his locker room all relaxed and laid back. His feet are propped up on a small with several empty Guinness bottles and roaches. Mack sports black sneakers, blue, jeans and as usual lately his new Mack is Real shirt which is, well fuck, Mack will tell ya as he smirks and says.
Whoa, is that thing on?
The view moves up and down nodding yea and Mack looks down pointing to his shirt, then back up with a bigger smirk saying.
Well could, zoom in on this bad baby and get a good view cause its my newest short available only on SEFZONE for the extremely low price of twenty dollars!
He holds both hands up giving the thumbs up, then drops his arms saying.
Been the hottest selling short as of late, shit, no one even knows Midnight tried to come out with a shirt cause no one cares about her. She seems to think I was bragging about tapping her ass and keeps trying to say it never happened. What a dumb broad, guess all the dye has gone to her brain from changing her look so often. Now she thinks I'm underestimating her when in fact I have never, ever done that with any opponent from my first back in ninety four to now. I stand across the ring and push my opponent harder than they ever been pushed before and they either push back or do as your doing Midnight, fail miserably to get the job done. That's probably why your little self proclaimed lord Oliver took the bounty of my head. He knows it's a waste of time cause you, him, and no one on the face of this earth or in the entire fucking universe can collect any bounty on my head!
He just shrugs and laughs, then reaches for a bottle Guinness popping the top and takes a drink. Mack savors it and takes another, then rests it on his lap and says with a smirk.
I never claimed to know anything about you, just what ya down here in SEF which is very, very little besides riding my cock. Just a fact baby, get over it and try to make something of yourself instead of going off about shit you have no clue on. Its like your lies about that Spawn kid, no one cares. He has never done shit here and obviously never will because he is AFRAID, get over it!
Mack laughs and takes a swig of beer, then lowers the bottle saying.
Your not a legend until you go mainstream and dominate there which is something I myself have never done. You, Spawn, no one in SEF has ever accomplished that, so stop preaching bullshit and get a clue a dumb broad. By the way, if that title you were showing off is from your company, then you can defend it on Extreme and the only thing indeed stopping you is fear of losing to me and that is a shoot because it is the truth. If SEF management allowed a title to be defended outside the company, it could be, but that ain't up to me as I got no power or control over this company. So stop preaching bullshit and step to me cause so far the only one underestimating anyone is you honey!
Mack smirks and guzzles down his Guinness, then sets the empty bottle down grabbing another. He pops it open and leans back saying.
And why ya swinging of Spawn's nuts so much when the kid ain't even here cause HE CHOSE to walk out like a coward?! Nothing you say for him will change what he did, Lee Spawn is and forever will be one of the biggest cowards in professional wrestling today like it or not. If its to be changed, then Spawn needs to show up in SEF and change it himself by proving who he is in the ring. You're a liar for saying he doesn't need to because everyone needs to prove themselves. Unless ya been to WWE and been their top star, you're a nobody, learn to accept just like it is always Good To Be Super Shane Mack. And why, cause like the shirt says, Mack is Real and your just a fucking poser!
He looks sorta serious, but calm and just takes a drink of beer, lowers the bottle and says.
Oh, as I've stated before, our romp we had earlier in the year isn't even that bid a deal, I had to drink a lot a beer and pop a few pills just to get in the sack with ya!
He laughs and says.
Your nothing special Midnight, just another wannabe, another poser, another rookie trying to get over by lying about the man who shoots straighter than anyone in this business and that's the truth, deal with it. Learn to love it cause like Ric Flair was at one time your looking at the current great thing going today and I juts got two more words for ya...KISS THIS!
Mack guzzles down some beer and does a half a crotch chop, then raises his free hand flipping his middle finger up. He laughs and finishes his beer, then sets it down and grabs a joint out from behind his ear, his hair down and he sticks it in his mouth. Mack grabs a lifter and flicks it sparking the joint up, then puffs away letting a little smoke out, but inhales most. Suddenly Shady Smack jumps into view with a can of Sapporo in his hand and snatches the joint taking a hit and sits next to Mack who laughs. Shady hands the joint back and Mack takes another drag, then hands it this way and so the view drops and fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF