sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Matt Fox promo 2

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 10:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:13/12/2010 4:36 PMCopy HTML

M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X
M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X

{Matt sits in front of a camera.  He has his gear laid out, looking like he's about to get a good long work out in before he is set to face Troy Storms in the main event and finals of the IC tournament.}

Matt Fox:"You know Storms, the only thing that I have to prove to you is how I conduct myself in the ring.  I could waste everyone's time and try to counter the things you said when you and I both know that's not going to happen.  I don't have the history to back up what I say.  I don't have a legacy in SEF to back up what I say.  I just have the now.  What I do tonight is what's going to be a statement as to how my career is progressing in SEF.  So you tell me.  You think I'm ripping off Price & Crest just because I'm from Edmonton?  You do realize that the approximate population of Edmonton 730,372 people?  It's a estimation that I pulled from True Knowledge.com before I turned the camera on.  {he shakes his head}  I know that they earned their dues the old fashioned way.  They worked for change if they were lucky and traveled by bus when they had to go to travel for shows.  Yes, I realize that I was spoiled and didn't have to do that.  If that's all I cared about would I be wrestling for SEF?  I could be oblivious and be strictly FFE.  I could say screw it, take control of the brand that was offered to me, and give myself all kinds of glory?  No, I'm not doing that.  You do not get anything in SEF unless you earn it.  So far I have earned it.  I have worked my way to the Extreme Main Event.  To the finals of the Intercontiental Title tournament to face a legend.  You, Storms.  I am not Camaro.  I don't treat people like their stupid and that I'm the biggest star that SEF has ever seen.  Now, after you kick my ass tonight, {he chuckles.} You may knock me so silly that I may have delusional that I think I'm Shane Mack but right now?  In my sane mind?  I know I'm not Mack.  I'm not even a legend in my own mind but I'm confident.  I do believe I'll give you a better showing than Justin."
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *MATT FOX * Roleplay))

Layout 2006 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED))

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF