sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Dynasty Divas Future tag champs

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 10:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:13/12/2010 5:13 PMCopy HTML

{The camera finds Dusty O'Bannon.  She's in a tattoo parlor getting her tramp stamp covered.  When the guy gets done, she sits up, and turns smirking toward the camera}

Dusty:"I bet you guys thought I was going to run away because Knox got his ass handed to him by Viper.  A part of me was sorry to see him go.  Then again, now that I am in the middle of a divorce, I get the chance to really show the world just how sexy that I am.  I don't have to pretend to be the good little married lady.  I don't have to do anything but be myself.  I can fully enjoy being the best friend of Lacey Daniels.  I have no inhibitions and no family ties to any member of the New Bitches.  Which means, open season girls.  Lacey is fast getting back to her best.  When we face in a tag team cage match for the FFE tag team titles, I see a whole new world opening up for the Dynasty Divas.  We get to regain what we lost and, {smirks} I got to use our rematch clause that the Dynasty Divas never had the opportunity before to use.  Knowing how many haters are out there and because I know first hand that Jake is a loser who would never let his wannabe girlfriend lose the tag titles, it is going to be a tag team cage match.  Now Oktober, I know you and Jessie are new so let me school you on some history of the Dynasty Divas.  Lacey beat the hell out of Maegan Fox in a cage match to defend Lacey's International Title.  Lacey's said it before, you are no Maegan, Oktober.  So imagine what kind of damage we are going to do to the two of you when we get you alone inside a cage.  To bad it isn't something more barbaric.  I'm craving blood shed and revenge.  Oh well.  I'm beautiful, almost single, and more bad ass than you two girls are.  Plus I have the bonus of being able to say that I have the best tag partner in the world.  Lacey is all the two of you hope to be and more.  {she rolls her eyes}  As soon as we destroy the two of you and have the tag titles back where they belong then we'll no doubt make sure that Lacey gets her rematch againist that bitch Julie for the SEF International title."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF