sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Surprise! A Dusty promo {all read}

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 10:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:13/12/2010 6:09 PMCopy HTML

{Dusty is on her Blackberry Tour having a serious discussion with someone.  She glances over at the monitor and then rolls her eyes at what the New Bitches have to say.   She says goodbye, see u soon, and then hangs up smirking.}

{She turns toward the camera and laughs.  She crosses her legs and looks at the camera with a snicker}

Dusty:"I'll deal with you losers later.  Now I have something else to deal with.  More important people to have to worry about.  As you can see, with my new attitude there is a whole new look.  I have decided to dump the dowdy "Mommy" look.  Seeing as Knox has made it impossible to see my kid.  Then again, listening to the crap Viper has been spewing to my brother then maybe that's a good thing.  I get to focus on ME.  I get to focus on MY career! So tonight I see that The Dynasty Divas have to face the Sexually Sensual Sweeties, Julie & Tina.  Seeing as in more than one way we have issues with the two of you, it is extremely ironic that issues from the past are now put to bed.  There are three of you and now, suddenly.  The Dynasty Divas could possibly have a third member.  Everything is good with me now.  Lacey & I are getting a decent fight tonight and then of course, we just roll through Wildside & destroy the New Bitches.  To bad the matches aren't reversed.  I'd love to go into a match with Tina & Julie with the momentum as a team in our corner.  Hopefully our equalizer tonight we'll show up soon.  A..."

{she stops and a cruel smile crosses her face as someone comes into view of the camera.  Gracie then starts laughing her ass off seconds before Gracie and Dusty hug}

Gracie:"Seems as if time and enough blood shed will heal all wounds.  In case you are dense, then let me explain.  I called Dusty and we talked for awhile.  We have more than our fair share of problems with the same people.  I have Oktober Summers tonight and the Dynasty Divas have a tag title match againist Oktober & Jessica on Wildside.  Not to mention that I no longer care what Julie thinks of me.  So now I've decided that its time Dusty & I put away our problems.  Lacey claims to be the future of pro wrestling.  I think I am the future of pro-wrestling.  Seems as if maybe the smart thing to do would be to team up and dominate everyone on both rosters!  In fact, if I have to, I'd pull double duty as Dani thinks she should.  I don't think Dani's even earned a win much less proven that she can handle wrestling here.  So, now that the secret is out.  Dusty, how do you think SSS is now?"

{Dusty smirks as Gracie sits on the love seat next to her}

Dusty:"Tina's probably pissing herself.  She'll probably beg Whitney to take her spot in the match.  Since Tina is the weak link in the team.  Then again, Julie is a cocky enough bitch to try to go it alone.  {she rolls her eyes} Whatever.  The Dynasty Divas are going to destroy Julie and Whitney and then The New Bitches.  {she looks over at Gracie}  So that means Lacey & I are the Wildside Tag champs.  You know management didn't take you and Rage seriously when you said the two of you would be the third team at the ppv."

{Gracie waves her hand}

Gracie:"I'll take care of that later." 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF