sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wrong Again Son

Started by Da Gangstas, October 04, 2023, 10:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.135.15.178
Date Posted:13/12/2010 6:59 PMCopy HTML

Backstage at the Civic Center is Troy Storms in blue jeans and an IX shirt just sitting back on a sofa, both arms up on the back and he's relaxed. Hair down and a sort of casual smirk on his face as Storms says.
Damn Matt, you take one little thing out of context and turn it into a completely false statement. No one ever said you ripped off Price and Crest who I was saying ripped off Chris Benoit using their tag name that they use. The only one I said you ripped off is Benoit as well which you and the whole Fox family have done and you know what I'm talking about. You can go to all the sites on the internet you want and quote statistics, but your still wrong once again kid!
Storms brings his arms down now and reaches out grabbing an open bottle of Becks from a table in front of the sofa. He lifts it taking a drink, then lowers it and says.
And why the fuck are kissing ass to Crest and Price now, oh wait, you and all those jack offs ya hang around like to kiss ass to try and make it big, what a joke!
He shakes his head and takes another drink of beer, then says.
Those two are on the wrong fucking team cause this Sunday Impact X isn't walking into War Games to lose, so Matt, you and everyone better bet on a new World Champion emerging from Violent Conduct or your once again gonna be wrong. And then the next night on Extreme it is you and I, main event as ya said man, you made it this far only to wind up flat on your back staring into the lights, maybe catching a glimpse of my big ass holding the gold high. Face FACTS son, you can't hang with me let alone pose a threat which is rather sad I think. I would prefer a challenge, to be pushed to the point where it could very well end up with you being Intercontinental Champion. Sadly though it probably won't happen. Hate to say it as I am behind ya as much as Mack and Viper, though none of us are mentors to you or Justin and never have been, we all are fans of this business and constantly try to help the new guys. You gotta realize that you have to help yourself and take what you want, you have more to prove than just how ya handle yourself in the ring.
Storms raises his beer finishing it off, then sets the bottle down leaning forward with his arms on his knees and says kinda serious, but still with a calm manner.
Kissing my ass will get you nowhere except beat down quicker than Justin. So far you ain't pulling out half of what Justin did cause ya got no heart. Not to say he really does and that's a problem ya both seem to have, no true passion for this business. You think you know it all or seen it all, that ya had to face true tragedy, that ya actually been around the block when in reality you're a naïve amateur. Oh, now your gonna try and tell me I'm wrong for saying how you act when in fact it isn't wrong. Matt, ya need to simply shut your mouth about shit like that and worry more about the match, don't say ya need to actually do it!
Storms shaking his head grabs a new beer popping it open and drinks some down. He leans back with it in his right hand and smirks saying.
I hope to hell that whoever I defend that IC strap against gives me a way better fight than your lame, pathetic ass. I know I'm looking ahead seeing myself as champ, but considering my competition left for the title, its not like I'm underestimating anyone. Shit, like Mack said to shut down Midnight earlier, I underestimate no one, never have, never will. Its why were so close, why were friends that know each other far better than you and Justin do. You try so hard to act as if you have what we have, you think you sell out arenas, ya think renting an expensive hotel room makes ya somebody. The problem is no one looks up to you, no one notices because money is simply something used to be free, standing out is something that has to come from within yourself. You can't put a price on it and besides kid, I could buy and sell your ass any day of the week. Thing is, its not even a factor for me cause just like I came up in the motor city years ago I got the heart, I got the intensity, I got the fire burning a fucking hole in my stomach and having the size helps as well!
A grin now forms and Storms lifts the beer taking a drink, then says.
What do you have Matt, what can you do, better yet, I still gotta ask what a few have been asking you since ya came in here, who the hell are you...kid?
And Storms looking a little serious and shrugs waiting for an answer. He just takes a drink of beer and waves us away as Shady Smack pops up with a can of Sapporo in his hand and a blunt hanging from his mouth. He takes a huge hit and hands it over to Storms who takes a hit while the view just fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF