sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Indestructable

Started by Daddy Mack, October 04, 2023, 10:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.135.15.178
Date Posted:14/12/2010 8:30 AMCopy HTML

Backstage at the arena is where we find Frankie standing in a suit covered by a leather trench coat. He sports the Detroit ballcap and holds a cell phone in his right hand, a slick smirk on his face turning almost to a snarl as he says.
So far the only ones standing in the path of Destruction at Violent Conduct are Justin Rodgers and Matt Fox, the self proclaimed enforcers who can't enforce shit against the Monsters of Mayhem. Thrash and Slash have been a mission to regain those belts and restore honor to them as they are the number one Tag Titles today, they are the World Tag Team Titles. Justin, you got whipped like a pup by Troy Storms a while back and Matt, your not looking to fair any better against that big man. The thing is, Destruction have taken down Storms and his longtime partner Nick Torres, they took down two members of Da Gangstas. They took out three of the DC in one match, Thrash and Slash have been destroying opponents left and right. This Sunday they destroy yet another team in their quest to get the number one Tag Titles in the business. Sad that no other team wants in this match because after all, its not like its hard. You simply come out as a team and say hey, add us and you get added. Ya don't drop hints or try to be subtle about it, you make a fucking statement and declare that your team is in because you want those prestigious belts. So far the only team to do that is Justin and Matt. Its too bad Impact X had the DC to deal with or we may see them get in on the action. Can't always have them carry the show though, so Destruction will help, Thrash and Slash will dominate Justin, Matt and any team that decides to show up. You two chumps aren't shit compared to these monsters, your not a real tag team. You simply two kids who happen to be related and think you have a brotherhood, but your wrong!
Frankie keeps snarling and just shakes his head side to side, then says.
You don't have shit as it has been proven already, there is no true brotherhood between the two of you, just an alliance. Thrash and Slash have a bond that no singles title could break, not even the World Heavyweight Title, they are stronger than you can imagine. Each one dwarfs you in size Justin, neither man's intensity can be matched by either you or Matt. Your both just a couple kids walking into a war zone that you have no idea about. This is S...E...fucking...F and Sunday at Violent Conduct its all hardcore, the whole show and when it comes to the Tag Titles your both fucked!
A slick grin on his face now and Frankie just says.
The Monsters of Mayhem don't care about you, not your family, not your unborn child Justin, not your supposedly dead parents Matt...rip off!
A sort of disgusted look now and Frankie continues.
They have no care for anything you do or say because when it comes down to it, nothing else matters except those Tag Titles. Thrash and Slash will go through hell, they will bleed and abuse their bodies to be the Tag Champs. The two of you are no match for Destruction, do you get it, do you really understand who your facing because it seems so far you have yet to truly grasp how hard this match will be. The two of you are used to your pampered lifestyle so much you can't handle it in SEF. Your just stringing along barely hanging on, but at least you are doing that. I give credit to you both, you have hung in there this long, but come Sunday you will be destroyed. If you think I'm wrong you best erase that thought for I wouldn't say anything Destruction won't do to you. Those monsters don't care about you, they have no care about anyone on the roster. Tag Titles is their care and their goal, being the greatest tag team in the sport is their goal and one they ain't exactly far from. A hell of a lot closer than some randomly paired cousins is it you two are?
Frankie with a questioned look on his face and he just says.
I'm not really sure, so don't get your panties in a knot and start accusing me of being wrong when I simply can't remember the drama of your family as its irrelevant to what goes on in SEF. And Matt, you think everything is just fine huh, you think ya got a Tag Title shot and an IC Title shot, so hey, may as well end up in FFE's tournament to crown an FFE Champ when the titles you have aren't even that credible to hold. You don't deserve to even have FFE nor be in the heavyweight title tournament and that's a shoot kid. FFE has already failed and bringing in that title will only make things worse for no one deserves it. Try and discredit me all you like, but I know how to run a company as the only reason I ain't now is because of money. Now you, your supposed to have some vast amount of money and still can't do shit with FFE and you expect it to just succeed without much effort. Matt, much like what will happen to FFE soon enough you and Justin will be crushed this Sunday. You will be dominated and destroyed by Destruction, by the Monsters of Mayhem Thrash and Slash!
And now we see the two monsters clad in their leather gear and masks step into view. Thrash to Frankie's right and Slash to his left and Frankie says.
The only thing that will happen in the Tag Title match is...
And now Thrash in his low, gruff voice says.
TOTAL...
Then Slash in the same sorta voice finishes the line.
DESTRUCTION!
The two men peer through the masks and stand tall as Frankie just grins big and then walks off with a swagger. Thrash and Slash follow him and now the view fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF