sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

IMPACT!

Started by Jay Steve, October 04, 2023, 10:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Steve

JaySteve1                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/10/2010 12:18 PM
  • IP:24.250.139.21
Date Posted:14/12/2010 12:44 PMCopy HTML

Fear Me!
My legacy will begin all over again from leaving one wresting company to get more exposure here in the United States. Tonight, I'm returning to the the United States to have a match against Sage Black and Shane Jericho who are two respected wrestlers here in Fire Fox. I came to Fire Fox to make myself known here in the united states again and what better place to do it under an SEF wresting organization who has migrated from the MSN circuit. You might wonder whom I'am or maybe? I go by the name "The Total Impact" Jay Steve a legend in the wresting world who hasn't even reached his prime yet. I'm only twenty-three, but built like a warrior or soldier. I'm a natural athlete and SEF or FEE you will take notice on my immortal abilities. A new era of professional wrestling will begin here tonight as I will debut at Wildside.

Who would of wonder that "The Total Impact" Jay Steve would be apart of Fire Fox because this is the biggest wrestling acquisition in the history of Fire Fox. The scene is at an arena where Fire Fox's weekly show Wildside is taking place. The camera crew is in the parking lot awaiting for different wrestlers to arrive at the arena. Suddenly, a limo pulls up as the fans in the outside area are wondering who could that possibly be. Suddenly, the door opens as the limo driver gets out and is now making his way to the passenger door. Out of nowh
ere, "The Total Impact" Jay Steve gets out of the limo. You see a bunch of fans running up to him trying to get an autograph. The FFE security guards are keeping them away from "The Total Impact" Jay Steve. Rachel Burke is next to Jay Steve about to give an interview really quick.

Rachel Burke begins to speak as he says "Jay Steve everyone is happy that you've signed a contract with FFE. You haven't been in the spotlight since your car accident. What are your thoughts on a return to the United States wrestling and your opponents tonight?" Jay Steve looks at Rachel Burke than at the insane crowd going nuts. Jay Steve has his attention back on Rachel Burke as he says with a smirk "I'm glad I signed a contract with FFE and this is the biggest day in the history of FFE. I mean just look at me and you will know what I can do in that ring. I'm purely perfection and there is no man nor woman better than me in the world. I will showcase my immortal talent and abilities. I will show the world why I'm known as 'The Total Impact' Jay Steve. I will make a big spash on the FFE and become the fastest superstar to win the FFE world Heavyweight title. Your looking a champio
nship material I can walk to walk and talk to talk with the best of them. Just llike the ol saying goies if you want to be the best than beat the best. Your looking at the best Rachel. How about you take a look at my past achievements in the wrestling world and you will see I'm not a force to be reckon with." Jay Steve takes a breath as he removes his shades. He is looking like a million dollars in his custom made fitted suit. Jay Steve is looking around admiring the scene.

Rachel Burke smiles as Jay Steve winks his eye at her. Suddenly, Jay Steve pushes her out the way gently. He than grabs the microphone from her in a rude manner. Jay Steve continues to speak 
"I'm a smooth, style, studd and the future of FFE starts here tonight. Tonight, I'm going against Shane Jericho and Sage Black? I haven't heard of these two douche buckets, but they will prepare to be on my hit list. These two losers will get victimized by yours truly. Once I defeat them one by one I'm going to advance in this tournament. I'm going to win this tournament and you can bet than. I'am what I say I'am and thats the next FFE World Champion! Tonight, I will make an impact one body at a time. Making an impact isn't an option. It's simply ME!"Jay Steve drops the microphone in a cocky manner. He than leaves the parking lot area making 

his way inside the arena.  

END

This layout was created by Jay Steve짤 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF