sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Meeting Mr. Bones

Started by Mr. Bones, October 04, 2023, 10:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Bones

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:66.143.221.29
Date Posted:14/12/2010 4:57 PMCopy HTML

Once upon a time in a town called Halloweentown, lived a lanky fella named Jack Bones. Mr. Bones as everyone called him, lived high above the town in a bell tower not far from town hall. Everyone loved Mr. Bones, as he was not only their favorite citizen, but he was their hero. You see Mr. Bones once save a town dog from pending doom, when he almost got hit by a car while the dog was crossing the street. Mr. Bones scurried in the path of the speeding car and rescued the poor pooch. The dog's named was Fido but renamed Lucky after Mr. Bones saved him. Lucky went everywhere that Mr. Bones went and so Mr. Bones had his own pet to play with.
One day while walking Lucky, he spot the daily newspaper running an article about a wrestling place where people make lots of money and fight. Mr. Bones being the curious one in town decided to go sign up and try out for this wrestling federation known as FFE. Mr. Bones thought to himself"I hope I make some friends there. It would be quite nice to get to know some locals in that place and learn this wrestling they speak of. So off Mr. Bones went to the wrestling federation known as FFE. He rode the bus there and arrived 12 hours later, with Lucky by his side. Lucky barked out in happiness as Mr. Bones leaned down to pet him behind the ears.
"Now you be a good dog Lucky and wait out here. I will go in and see if the nice people will let me do this wrestling and see how much money I win.
Lucky whimpered but knew that Mr. Bones couldn't take him inside. So Lucky took refugee in an alley not far from the arena. Once inside, Mr. Bones looked around the place and gasp at all the neat things he saw. He saw wrestlers with funny looking outfits and funny looking drinks. He exclaimed out loud"WOW..this place is out of sight! I think I will like it here." He walked in further until someone eyeballed him and then started giggling. The spoke up and laughed at him. "Halloween is over. Take your mask off..freak!" This caught Mr. Bones attention and he approached them with a smile. "I am not a freak. I dress like this all the time. It is my custom as we are Halloweenians." They looked at him confused as he walked away from them, still smiling and not a care in the world. Just then a female approached him and smiled. she stuck out her hand to shake his and then greeted him. "Hello..Welcome to FFE...I'm......."
TBC BY ???

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF