sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Thank You For The Venom

Started by Johnny Camaro, October 04, 2023, 10:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:24/10/2009 3:20 PM
  • IP:99.235.246.164
Date Posted:15/12/2010 4:44 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The following that you are about to witness may leave you brain dead if you cannot handle the violent content that you are about to read. If you cannot handle it, please do go back or hit the "x" button on the right hand corner of the screen. For those that can handle, please go on but if you fail to read the warning or your brain explodes, you can expect people to spit on your corpse before it is buries. Read on and have a nice day. 

click to zoom

Roleplay titlePeople used/mentionedAllies/enemiesNext matchAchievementsOOC
Thank You For The VenomNikky Venom/Jason PriceMyself/Assholesvs. Jason PriceThis rpWell, I really like this rp

At the peak of Wagonman Stadium, Nikky Venom sits pearched atop the commentators booth. It is just a lowly Double A stadium but alas that is all people see Venom as. Even the bookers have the gaul to mock him. True, he went on an unannounced leave of absence but since Shane Mack has taken over the fight against the Dangerous Corperation he has felt unneeded,

A shell? Jason Price seems to think that I am a pathetic shell of a human being? A savior to those who feel they have no soul is a better description of me. The saint that will pull the 'soulless' out of the fire. The sinner who shows what life has to offer to those who wish to be dead.

A shell? No. A God? No. A hero? No. I am who I am. I am Nikky Venom, I am The Devil's Saint.

Wise words from a wise man. He has had a rough childhood but has atleast tried to move on from it. He has tried to forget what happened and has blocked some, but not all. He tries yet he cannot forget for it's the one thing, the single possesion he has that bonds him to this earth. It's the thing that tortures him and the thing he uses to save the damned.

Jason Price can think what he wants because when push comes to shove he's just trying to supress me in the SEF roster. He is trying to bury me in the memory of SEF but it just won't work. If he thinks I'm a spoiled brat, good for him. He doesn't realize what truely happened and to even try to explain it to him would be the biggest waste of my time because I'm sure he really doesn't give a shit.

With the wind picking up Venom's hair starts flying to one side but he continues to sit there and stare off into nothing.

Three seconds is all it will take, shoulders to the mat and those critical three seconds. He wants me to tap in the ring, fine, good for him. He has a dream just like Chris Orton. Just like Lacey Daniels, Matt Fox, and Martin Luther King jr. For MLK jr his dream came true. Lacey's, Chris', and Fox's dreams may as well but the dream that occupies Jason Price's mind will not. He can keep me in his submission until he breaks his back, but I will not tap out. It won't be about what my body is telling me to do, it will be about what my mind will do. I will not let myself tap out.

To quote the Tempest... "You have often begun to tell me what I am, but stopped and left me to a bootless inquistion, concluding 'Stay: not yet.'" Though the quote may mean nothing to anyone else it does to me. Everyone that has stepped foot into SEF has told me that I am nothing. They have all called me an emo. No one ever took the time to actually look past what I was to see who I was. Everytime I have had to fight back is because no one wants to take the time to see who I am. Do I really care, no. What I care about is when I'm fighting back and defending myself is what is turning the fans against me. Maybe I was handed a title while the champ had cancer. Maybe the talent wasn't as good. The excuse doesn't matter because it was all just an excuse. Nothing more. Everybody can say it was an easy win, but Diamond Dogg, Bobby James, Rayo, Drew Stevenson? They weren't. Those were wins that no one seems to remember.

The DC can mock me all they want, Jason Price can say what everhe wants because in the end it's all bullshit. He doesn't know anything about me. He can't say that I am nothing, that I am spoiled brat because he doesn't know me. Am I a fraud? No. Will I ever give up? No. Did I come here to act depressed and tell the world my story? Hell no, the fact that Price said that shows how little he knows about me. I may only have one years experience under my belt but I am here to wrestle like I have been for twenty-seven years. when it comes to this Extreme. Will I win? I really don't know, but I will not give up or tap out.

Nikky jumps off the top of the commentators booth and lands on his feet.

Jason Prce is a tool. He seems to think that I was given chance after chance. If he can name one time that I have been in contendership for the World Title then good for him. He can't come up with one valid thing to say. Talks about lies. Again he thinks he knows me. I am the Panic in the Motorcity, I am a Detroit native. Like I said, he can't come up with one vaild thing to say.

Try to know me.

Oh, and what I think you meant to say at the end was, 'Thank You For The Venom.'

Disclaimer: This layout is a freebie made by Blaze Inferno for the use of anyone. If you are found claiming this as your own, your fingers will be cut off and be fed to the dogs. This layout does not sponsor any real life events or people. It is just a mere concidence. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF