sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm The True Iron Woman!

Started by Liz, October 04, 2023, 10:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Whitney_Marret                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:8
  • Register:30/12/2008 2:08 AM
  • IP:174.42.195.137
Date Posted:19/12/2010 9:37 PMCopy HTML 
(The view opens up to a view of the downtown Detroit and shows everything from the Renaissance Center to the famous Ford Field. The view then settles on the famous hockey rink and entertainment venue that is the Joe Louis Arena and the scene fades to inside of the building where it looks to be set up for a hockey game. Upon closer view, there is a person standing on the center ice on a red rolled out carpet. The view switches to a closer view of this person and  it's a woman. This woman with her hair down and a slight curls is none other than Whitney Marret and she is wearing along with the same jewelry that she was last seen except the earrings are wired circles with diamonds on French hooks and she has on her traditional silver cross with a single diamond in it with a matching tennis bracelet, a pair of form fitted flared black leather pants, a new limited edition off the shoulder grey t-shirt with her new logo, a pair of black leather high heeled booties, and a black leather business jacket. She has her hands in the pockets of the jacket and a radiant smile on her face. Whitney looks up at the rafters as the sounds of The Lox's song and Whitney's entrance music, "Money, Power, & Respect", plays through the speakers. As she takes her right hand out of her pocket and coughs into it, the song dies down until nothing. Whitney then looks into the camera with her gorgeous bluish-green eyes and smiles then says.)

Whitney Marret:Man, I really do hope that I get to hear that song play two more times. The match I have with Julie tonight is important to me. To me, it's a measuring stick to see if I've still got what it take to be in this business. I know she and I have faced off it numerous matches before. The questions that I've been getting lately is why her and not someone new and stuff of the like it's enough to make one's head spin. Jules and I know each other better than most tag teams in this business. But you see, she's been goin' against some newbies. Kinda learning from them. But then again, it's all a learning process. Ain't it?
(Whitney takes her left hand out and shrugs. She then puts her right hand in her jacket pocket and continues to talk.)
Whitney Marret:Jules, you and I have competed in some weird matches. Like a couple years ago, you and I in a Snake Pit match. Only you and I would be booked in some ground breaking matches. Like for example, tonight you and I make history. In the first ever Iron Woman Match. And there must be a winner. I don't give a fuck if we go all night one of us has to be declared a winner. I know you've been back longer than I have. That should not be a factor because on any given day we are at each other's best. It's time to show these new batch of wanna be women's wrestlers how to put on a show when it's all or nothing. And with me, it's all.
(Whitney goes to where the carpet beings on the side of the ice and grabs a chair. She then walks back to where she was and sets the chair up to sit in. After sitting down, Whitney then looks into the camera and says.)
Whitney Marret:Julie, you and I are gonna make another historic moment for this building. But I fear that 'tis I will be the one to walk out of here with the victory. You stated that you will go to any lengths to make sure that you are the winner. I will continue to make you the loser in our matches. You act like if you lose, it'll be a bad thing. Tonight, you will fail in your quest to get a win. I won't allow that. Just know this, tonight, both of us walk into the match with our heads held high but I am the one that will walk out of it with my head still held high. Tonight, I extinguish that fire you feel. Yes, Tina got me warmed up for you but you don't see that I'm the one on fire. Julie, you won't rise back to the top. In every match from now on, it'll nag at you that on this night, you didn't topple The True Dominant Woman of the Ring.....Period! See ya, sweetheart, in the ring. And good luck, you're gonna need it.
(Whitney then gets up off the chair with a smile on her face and turns around. She then walks away from the camera swaying her ass gentely from side to side as she does, she flashes a peace sign as the scene fades to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF