sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Who Said I Knew Ya

Started by Jason Price, October 04, 2023, 10:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Price

Canadian_Cripplers                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:28/08/2010 8:49 PM
  • IP:174.42.195.137
Date Posted:19/12/2010 10:28 PMCopy HTML

Outside the door of the Dangerous Corporation we find Jason Price in his ring gear and a black sleeveless t-shirt. An expression showing not any real emotion, just kind of an intensity, focus on performing at the highest level with no excuse for anything less. His demeanor calm though, just he's like a machine, takes it in stride and works as hard as he possibly can, so now he breaks the silence saying.
Nikky, your very much delusional if you even think I tried to get to know you. All I stated previously was facts based upon your time here in SEF. Outside this company I don't know you and that's either both our faults or neither of ours for our paths simply have not crossed until now. I never claimed to know who you are on a highly personal level, I simply called you out on being a failed project of SEF. You act as if you have this hard life, but have only been handed everything since arriving in SEF. Now your trying to bitch out and act like its you against the world when in fact no one cares because its an overplayed story. I'm about reality and making amateurs like you regret even signing up to be a pro wrestler. You're a joke kid and tomorrow night I'm ending your pathetic excuse for a career!
A serious expression still, but calm and Jason switches topics saying.
Now tonight its Impact X that myself and my brothers in the DC have to deal with. Its War Games and if we lose this match Reynolds loses his gold. Him having that title is rewarding to each one of us in the DC, so you can bet your ass that I, Chris, Thor, Rob, and Rick more so than any of us will be out for a lot of blood. Standing in our way is SEF's top tier of the roster, but then again were just as good, but better, so be ready to see IX fail!
Price gives a little smirk, then turns opening the door and steps in shutting it rather quick, so the view just fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF