sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Return of Steve Weigel

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, October 04, 2023, 10:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:75.132.30.93
Date Posted:20/12/2010 4:15 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of     Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life     You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

"Time, a fix place in fate or something that can be change? Every man wants to believe that he controls his own destiny, yet is that reality or not? Every man and woman alike have dreams. Not all live there dreams, yet we have them. When you look up the word dream one of the definitions for dream is...

something that somebody hopes, longs, or is ambitious for, usually something difficult to attain or far removed from present circumstances."

As the camera comes into view Steve Weigel is standing up against the white walls in the backstage. Weigel is smirking as the camera and the camera man stops in front of him.

Steve Weigel - Now I know you all have a million of question for me. Like why are you back? Where have you been and are you really back in the SEF?

Weigel motions for the camera man to fellow him and he begins to walk and talk.

Steve Weigel - See I needed a little time off. So I took a break from wrestling. And yes I'm back in the SEF and the wrestling business. Now a lot has change since the last time I was here. Mack is no longer the world champion and some people have left and new people have came here. Now I think I owe everyone out there a reason why I was gone for so long from this business. Life sometimes throws stuff our way that were not ready for. Trying to juggle wresting thats my dream and being a dad. I always kept telling myself that I had time to be a father later and living my dream was more important. Now your still asking why I'm back then. To tell you the truth it's because I realized that I may have not been there every second with my kids, but they were happy seeing daddy living his dream. I was to blind to see that at first, but they open my eye's. I could have been mad at all the fans for not supporting  me and helping me see it, but it's no one's fault but mine. The thing is I'm back now and ready to start where I left off. Well not where I left off, but I'm a better me and realize with the fans and me everything can happen and thats what will drive me to try harder then I have ever tried in my whole life. I just turn thirty years old and feel younger and better then I have in years. I think together there is no stopping me for living my dream and maybe one day becoming world champion again.

Steve turns around and smiles into the camera as the scene fades off to blackness.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF