sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

BANG...BANG!

Started by Midnight, October 04, 2023, 10:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:70.242.164.118
Date Posted:27/12/2010 6:23 PMCopy HTML

Mr. Bang Bang plays as Cactus Sac comes out,raising his fist in the air and then giving the BANG BANG signature taunt with his fingers. He walks down to the ring and rolls inside and then gets up, doing another BANG BANG signature taunt before he grins and gives the thumbs up while nodding his head. The fans cheer for him as he grabs the mic, giving a thumbs up and smiling.
Cactus: You know, it's great to be here in Grand Rapids, Michigan!
The fans goes nuts as he just gave a cheap pop about the city he was in.
Cactus: But what really excites me is the very fact that I came here to bring it hardcore and everyone knows that your good ole' uncle Sac is as hardcore as they come.
The fans chant his name.
Cactus: So you see, I am issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back who's got the testicular fortitude to face me at the next Extreme.
Cactus looks up towards the ramp entrance for anyone to answer his challenge.
Cactus: Come on don't be shy.
TBC BY ???

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF