sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Bringing More Than Ya Can Handle

Started by Black Bob, October 04, 2023, 10:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Bob

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:174.42.248.58
Date Posted:01/01/2011 10:34 PMCopy HTML

Back in a locker room is where Black Bob is found kicked back on a bench finishing up a blunt. He wears baggy black jeans, sneakers, a white muscle shirt, and a bandana. His eyes glazed as he puffs away, then hands it off to someone and stands up. Bob steps forward getting an intensity in his eyes, then starts rapping using his hands to gesture at the same time.
Straight from The Jericho Army comes this young punk Shane looking to do what
Claim he got some hidden agenda and no clue what to do, he just a fucking mutt
How ya expect to beat me when ya can't even muster up the passion for what we do
I owe this industry everything I have and every night I give it my all, so fuck you
You're a no name punk for a reason, cause ya can't get over what your not
Monday Night you gonna step in the ring with the OG from the D, smoking pot
Kicking ass, and wearing gold, you really don't know who your facing Shane
On Extreme your entering the ring with the Underground Champ, ya better feign
Something and get out of this quick or step your fucking game up son
You gonna go one on one with one of the best here, no joke, no pun
Just straight up real and in yo face, so let's dance ho and speaking of
Its best you do keep your girl away cause they only lead to the life of a dove
But in this business ya need to prepare for war and then once ya mange to get gold
You better be ready for ten times the chaos cause in SEF we don't fucking fold
In it to the end no matter what the odds and Black Bob always gonna be coming
Up and down the block giving yop girl my cock and sending you down the plumbing
Bob flashes the gangsta sign now and reaches back grabbing his belt and slaps it up on his right shoulder. He pats the face plate and looks up flashing a peace sign, then walks away out of the room and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF