sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Return Match R/p#1

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, October 04, 2023, 10:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:75.132.30.93
Date Posted:02/01/2011 10:39 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of     Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life     You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Steve Weigel – I came to a point in my life where I look upon things a bit different. Life is a fight that we all have to go through. Tho each of our life's are different and we fight different fights we all go through them. I left this business to take time for my family and try to get my life together. Now here I stand in front of you fans and I'm back and ready to go. I have learn nothing is perfect not even me, but we can try to be as perfect as we can.

Weigel is sitting in a steel chair staring into the camera. The room is dim and empty.

Steve Weigel – Thinking back on my life there is a lot I could have done differently, but then I wouldn't be where I am today. Never let anyone tell you to not look upon your past, because it's not dwelling in the past it's learning from what you been from. But talking about whats on my mind isn't why I'm here so better get down to business and talk about what matters and that's this weeks match. My comeback match.

Weigel stands up smiling into the camera.

Steve Weigel – This week I step back into the ring and I can't wait for it. When I'm in that ring it's like everything changes. I change and business picks up. This match means a lot to me because it's my first match back and I want to show everybody Steve Weigel still has what it takes to make it in this business today. When I left I was Shane Mack's Lackey and he was the world champion and now he is just another guy in this business.

Steve sits back down and starts to look around for a bit before looking back into the camera.

Steve Weigel – So I'm going one on one with Jay this week. Now I have never faced him in that ring. So I don't know much about the man, but I don't plan on him beating me. I have looked up on the man and seen what to be ready for when we fight and I have seen he thinks he is a legend in the making and like a old and I mean very old wise man once told me there is no such things as legends. A legend has to be remembered by everybody and that's impossible. Yeah I'm the same man who walked around these backstage walls saying I was The Legendary Steve Weigel. Yet I realize now that I was just full of myself and that yet I have made a name for myself I haven't everywhere. Yet don't think I'm a push over because I'm not. I'm just saying even tho I'm known in a lot of places there are no legends. This week Jay your in for a fight of your life. Against a man that has been everywhere and is ready to make a name for himself in SEF. This time around I'm going to shine and when it's all said and done Jay you will be hit with Flashback's of your past. Because when you step into the ring with me I promise you a flashback that you will never forget.

Weigel stands up and walks out of his locker room as the camera fades into blackness.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF