sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Lil Lacey Loses

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 04, 2023, 10:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:174.42.248.58
Date Posted:02/01/2011 1:03 PMCopy HTML

Inside a hotel room sprawled out on her bed is Julie covered up by a white, satin sheet, though her long, gorgeous legs stick out. Her blonde hair a bit messy, but still she looks, oh damn. The sheet covers from he thigh to just over nice, firm tits. Her arms lay spread out across the bed under her pillow kind of and with a casual smirk she says.
Lacey Daniels, my oh my what a wonderful little piece of ass you would be!
She puckers her lips slightly and gets a devious smirk now, then laughs a little and says.
However I will settle for kicking your skank ass all over the ring tomorrow night on Extreme. The real Queen of SEF will be showing you how to really go to the extreme. It's a new year and I have to face the same ol' competition who isn't even real competition for myself as I have proven a few times now. Whitney Marret and I had an Iron Woman match and we proved one hour isn't enough, but I did win. I beat Whitney and now Lacey, what little hope you may have had is completely gone. The only way I'm losing the International Title is by someone who actually cares for this business, so that means tomorrow night your yet again a loser!
She shrugs and just gets a oh well smirk on her face, then Julie brings her arms together folding them over her chest and says.
Your little girlfriend Dusty is gone because like the first run she had in SEF, she failed and ran away scared. Your little boy toy Chris, he too took a hike and the Nasty Divas are no more, just one little skank named Lacey Daniels!
A devious grin and Julie says.
Tomorrow your staring at a woman, a real woman, the fucking Queen, the only real Queen in this company and probably this business. Your gonna look over at me Lacey and you may try to hide your fear, but deep down you know your gonna lose. Deep down inside you know ya don't have half the talent I do and your desire is even less. Maybe Lacey, maybe after tomorrow night you should think of a new career and the irony is that maybe you would be better suited as the whore you claim everyone else is!
An arrogant smirk now and Julie just says.
You would probably make a good whore, can't be any worse than you in a wrestling ring for it'd be hard for anyone to do that bad. Then again when ya stand next to a true diva as myself or Whitney you just can't compare. You tried to act like our legacies didn't intimidate you when they shouldn't have anyways, but in reality it appears as though they did. We both did so much it actually made the struggle for women like you even harder. We broke the barrier that says women have to compete for one title, but at the same time we made the road to achieve those titles even harder. To be great in SEF you only need to be a human being who wants to be here, but many woman like you Lacey are used to other place where women are limited. You simply have to open your mind to a whole new world or you will never beat me, let alone survive tomorrow night!
And now she spreads her arms back out and does a crotch chop, then we see Tina come around from behind the camera and crawl on to the bed. She moves in between Julie's legs which spread apart. Tina blocks the view damn it and then she lifts the sheet, but yanks it back and up covering the view up with the sheet draped over the camera. Then we hear some moaning and then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF