sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

There Is No Line To Cross

Started by Black Bob, October 04, 2023, 10:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Bob

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.135.38.2
Date Posted:03/01/2011 8:53 AMCopy HTML

Black Bob stands in front of a brick wall of a building somewhere in Kalamazoo, some snow on the cement ground in what looks like an alley. Bob just finished up a blunt, sports the same clothes as last time we saw him, but has grey hooded sweatshirt on this time. He puffs away at the blunt, then flicks down the rest into the snow and pulls the hood down. Bob then shoves his hands in the shirt pocket and stares intensely as he raps.
So pissy ass Shane got his panties all bunched up
Didn't like my words to his wife or any at all, what a pup
Ya think your someone to fret about, but ya really nobody
With no clue about this company or industry, ya cloudy
Confused, fucked up in the head and after tonight
Ya gonna be even more fucked up after this damn fight
Ya got no idea who the hell I am, ya just don't get it
Fighting for my life is my way of life, so you like a zit
And I'm a pop you hard bitch, speaking of, your girl
I knew she wasn't showing up with ya, but ya hurl
Some shit over what I said making it all fit for me
You a pawn, a generic nobody who isn't gonna be
A champion until ya learn to stand out and step up
This is SEF, so get it or get out, but ya better wear a cup
And anything else ya can to protect yourself from me
Black Bob be coming down to win at any cost and be free
And now Bob steps forward pulling his hood up over his head covering his eyes now. He then walks out of the alley and down the walk along the street, then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF