sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Weed 'N Wrestling

Started by NBD, October 04, 2023, 10:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.244.212
Date Posted:02/04/2011 7:50 PMCopy HTML

The stage has been set up since last night's meeting with SEF management and now the time is drawing nearer until the moment SEF returns to the Aimoo Network, but in what form?!
The stage is set inside the Motor City Arena in Detroit Michigan, the house built by and for the ol' MCW which was bought out by SEF. It's a small arena, only houses a few thousand which is a lot unless compared to the Joe or Cobo or especially Ford Field! It however has its features and the fans it houses are some of the most diehard fans you will find. Philly has nothing on the Motor City! These fans are packed in here tonight on April second of two thousand eleven, even up in the bar and restaurant area it's a sea of fans all waiting for the big announcement and what is W...N...W?!
In the back area which is separated only by a curtain stands Shane Mack dressed in blue jeans, brown sneakers, a short sleeved green button shirt with tropic designs printed in white all over. He sports a bushy beard like he had last year and a pair of cheap, black sunglasses. Hair is tied back loosely and he takes a drag off a blunt, then hands it to some unknown guy, looks like a wrestler. Mack pats him on the shoulder and smirks, then we hear his music, The Prodigal Son by Kid Rock hit the pa bringing the fans in attendance to earth shattering tones of applause. Mack makes his way through the curtain with his wallet chain bouncing on his leg from him dancing down the aisle. The fans go nuts and really make security work as Mack does crotch chops and keeps dancing on down hopping on to the ring apron. He steps into the ring and circles around a few times before dropping into a muscle pose. Mack then hops up into a crotch chop and then raises both arms flashing Da Gangstas sign! Huge cheers and Mack steps around pumping a fist to the fans, then reaches out for a mic and steps back in raising it up. Everyone keeps cheering and screaming for Mack as he just grins and nods, then raises the mic and tries to speak. They calm a little and Mack yells!
Whasssss uuuuuppp all ya all crazy muthafuckaaaasssss!!???!!!!
And now they unload with cheers ya think would blow the roof off, but thankfully it must be on solid cause its fucking loud. Mack steps around the ring a bit crazy and then leans back in a corner rising the mic up.
Ya all came for the announcement, so what do ya say, ya wanna hear it from me?
And the crowd responds with a resounding.
YEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!
So Mack steps forward now smiling and laughing, then lifts the mic up saying.
Alright, well its real fucking simple and to get right to it, it is is me running my own show, my own fucking company right here in the ol' MCW Arena, right here on Aimoo, and right here in SEF!
Huge cheers now and Mack amped up a bit let's them get it out, then says.
It is W....N...W, it is Weed-
He smirks as the fans cheer a little, then Mack says.
It is Weed 'n Wrestling baby and the man in charge is standing right here and I run it all, I do it all, so I'm a sit my fucking ass down at ringside for every show and call each and every one of them. I'll announce everything and I got my boy Smokey McWeed signed on to do some interviews for me, just as long as his ass don't gotta leave the state which is fine cause WNW is staying right here for all of you!
Mack circles around pointing to the crowd which is going nuts with cheers. He then has more to say and so he says it.
Now we may be working in SEF, but the SEF roster does not work in WNW and I would be surprised to see any of them show up, except maybe some older stars, icons, legends if you will, guys like Viper, Rapid, Johnny X or gals like Whitney Marret, Julie, Kaci, Cassie Michaels and so many others of both genders!
Huge cheers and Mack smiling says.
The thing is, this not the place for them as this is a place to come and try and make it into SEF, a place to make new stars or just make it your home just as this arena did with this city!
More loud cheers and Mack still smiling and he says.
As far as how the booking is gonna work, when the first show will be, well it all depends on when we get our first two wrestlers signed. If we only have one match for a show, I'll book it and fill the rest myself, just as long as everyone of you leave here wanting more, more, more!!!!!
And the crowd screams loud with cheers as Mack pumps the mic in the air, then brings it down to say.
This may be in SEF and it may be on Aimoo, but it is in my fucking city and it is my fucking company, this is my idea and will remain so. Along with it comes the ol' DOGG Title which will be called the WNW Title from now on and for now that is the only title we have. Until we have a demand for more that is. We'll be doing a weekly show as well and I've been thinking for a while on a name and got nothing!
He lowers the mic and the crowd is buzzing from everyone talking amongst each other. Mack rubs his chin and then raises the mic with a smirk.
I been given the option to use a show from the past if I desire to do so and I'm thinking I will. I'm thinking that the WNW needs a show straight from the minds of myself and my blood brother McMoney, so every Saturday Night we'll air Burnout. And like I said before its taking place right here in the ol' MCW Arena, the Motor fucking City and muthafuckas its gonna be a real goddamn throwback to the ol' school!
Huge cheers for that and Mack all fired up still says.
So now all we need is the talent, the wrestlers and as stated previously, I will fill the show myself as long as I got two names. Some Jynx broad signed up a few days ago, so we got one more to go for our first match booked, hopefully our first show can be in April, shooting for a week from tomorrow. I'll announce the official date later on, so right now I want to ask anyone, I want to tell everyone, I am calling every fucking wrestler from this and any circuit out to step into my ring, the WNW ring!
Mack shoots his arms up and then brings both out from his sides backing against the ropes. He leans back and still holds the mic while the crowd cheer loud looking to the back. Mack raises the mic while still leaning back and says.
Your all looking at the one man in charge of this brand new promotion, I am the owner, manager, commissioner, president, security, commentator, announcer, timekeeper, fuck, I'll referee if I have to, wrestle Smokey's ol' mop, and hey, we got Samantha Winters on board as an interviewer, maybe her and I can have a match!?!
He gets a grin and the crowd cheers as he says.
Regardless of all that and when the first fucking show is you better bet your ass its gonna be as good as SEF ever was and continues to be and that's a shoot, so come on in and show what ya got or simply put...KISS THIS!
Mack drops the mic and does a crotch chop and then bounces around the ring a bit while the crowd goes nuts. The Prodigal Son plays over the pa and Mack does more chops, the crowd going ballistic and he hops outta the ring running around it giving high fives. Mack tries to get every hand when......

Midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:66.137.180.186
Re:Weed 'N Wrestling
Date Posted:02/04/2011 8:17 PMCopy HTML

A message comes across the screen and Mack stops dead in his tracks, looking up at the message.
BEWARE SEF..I TRAVEL AMONG YOU AND YET I WATCH FROM AFAR. I WILL SOON COME FORTH AND DOMINATE AND THOSE WHO DO NOT BOW BEFORE ME WILL SUFFER GREAT PAIN AND WRATH.

NBD

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.244.212
Re:Weed 'N Wrestling
Date Posted:02/04/2011 8:20 PMCopy HTML

Mack just laughs and makes his way up through crowd to the bar where he does shots with a bunch of fans.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF