sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Let's Get Stoned

Started by NBD, October 04, 2023, 10:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.168.21
Date Posted:23/05/2011 10:55 AMCopy HTML

Kicked back on an old brown leather sofa in his house on the avenue of his own name is Shane Mack, owner of WNW, which is now on its own without SEF. Mack as usual looks stoned and sports no shirt and a pair of blue jeans with his wallet chain hanging down his right side. He's just leaning back on the sofa looking around all high and then we see a tall blonde walk into the room wearing black sweats and a large MACK is REAL shirt holding a bowl of popcorn. She curls up in a recliner and looks at Mack giggling, then throws a piece of popcorn at him which he grabs and pops in his mouth. He smirks and the woman says.
So you going to get this over, I want to watch a movie.
Mack asks.
What movie?
She shrugs and says.
Not really sure yet, just feel like watching something good, maybe Avatar or Star Wars.
Mack's eyes light up and he asks.
Which Star Wars?
She giggles and asks sarcastically.
How about all of them?!
Mack thinks for a second and shrugs saying.
Hell yea, a marathon of light sabers and blasters, plus we own 'em all anyways!
He grins cheekily and the woman says.
Yes, now get to your business and stop getting sidetracked ya damn stoner!
She sticks her tongue at him and Mack laughs saying.
Shut up or I won't get ya stoned when I'm done!
She fires back.
Ok, shutting up, please get me high!
She offers him popcorn and Mack grabs a handful, then looks this way bringing the focus more on him. He eats a couple pies of the corn, then smirks and says.
Weed 'N Wrestling muthafuckas, oh yeaaaaaa, Diiigg iiiit!!
He smirks and eats a couple more pieces of the corn as giggling is heard, then Mack says.
Rest in peace Macho Man, ya earned it brotha, but now then, back to WNW, my company that I am running one hundred percent myself. This is truly going to be the mind of Mack cause if anyone thinks they saw my true ideas shine in SEF or any other of the many companies I been in ya ain't seen shit!
He eats the rest of his popcorn and Brushes his hands on his jeans, damn, how unclean, but who cares?! Mack leans back with his arms up on the back of the sofa, then smirks and says.
Ok, so on to why I am sitting here in my house giving up my private time to make an announcement and well ya all know SEF is out, no more, its simply and solely Weed 'N Wrestling, WNW, my creation, my company, my fucking time to give all the passionate wrestlers on Aimoo a great place to work, finally!
Taking a breather Mack continues now.
June fourth of two thousand eleven will be our debut show of Saturday Night Stoned since SEF is out of the picture, we ain't using none of their shit. Now on that show in twelve nights I'm making the main event right now between Nykki Venom and Cody Jericho and it will be a No Holds Barred match and a first round match in the WNW Title tournament. The tournament will include the first eight wrestlers to sign with WNW fighting in No Holds Barred matches until the final two who will then fight in something I haven't thought of yet. Could be an old match I innovated in the past or maybe a new creation, but regardless it will make a bigger impact than any impact wrestling on television today!
Mack smirks and then says.
So until we get some more people signing up I'll be seeing ya all around, gotta go watch Star Wars now, peace and get ready to get STONED!!!
Mack flashes the peace sign, then does a crotch chop and smirks. We see the woman come into view handing the popcorn to Mack, then move past the view and Mack says.
Turn that camera off after ya put the movie in will ya.
She's heard saying.
Can I cuddle with you during the movie?
Mack laughs and says.
Of course baby girl, I'm stoned and need munchies anyways, may need an intermission soon to pop more!
She laughs and says.
Your making it.
And she moves into view, then turns back smirking into the camera before clicking it and dives on to the sofa next to Mack and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF