sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Money Is Power{Mr Wallstreet Debut Promo}

Started by Knighthawk, October 04, 2023, 10:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knighthawk

Hawk1975                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:14/11/2009 8:46 PM
  • IP:72.22.123.193
Date Posted:23/05/2011 5:15 PMCopy HTML

Warning: This roleplay may contain sexually explicit content as well as language, violence and such things someone younger then age 16 probably won't or shouldn't be interested in. It's a little much, so don't read if you're only set out to complain about it.
Titles Won????????????
Wins/Losses
0-0
Finisher
Gold Rush{Clothesline From Hell}
OOC
Making myself known
Roleplay Title
Money Is Power
WNW fans are packed at the preshow before this weeks action starts .WNW Wrestling contains different personalitys but none compare to the man who will make his debut tonight.
Stock market bells start to ring followed by Night Star Hel by Danzig.Mr Wallstreet arrives on stage in his solid black limo. The driver comes to  a stop as he gets out and opens wallstreets door. Mr wallstreet steps out dressed in black and takes his cowboy hat off and holds his arms high in the longhorns taunt . He begins his walk to the ring as he is booed by all the  fans.He climbs through the ropes as the timekeeper hands him his mic. He looks across the audience with somewhat of a frown on his face as he laughs to himself before he speaks.
{Mr Wallstreet}
I have looked at each and every one of you and decided one thing.Who in the hell do you buy your clothes from,where did you come from?It looks to me like all of you took a wrong turn and ended up in skanksville on the corner of nasty avenue.I mean come on..don't any of you know what soap and water is?! I can smell your body odor all the way up here.And those rags you have on look like a rat used them to make its children in.
"Wallstreet laughs to himself as he holds up his rolex"
{Mr Wallstreet}
This rolex Im sure cost more then all your ..what you consider houses and cars combined. My mentor Mr John Bradshaw Layfield The greatest champion ever was right. He told me this company needs someone who can represent WNW with class. I am that man and all the lowlifes who look like they just got out of the line for free cheese will learn what true power is ...money. Money can buy you anything in this world thats why I am recruiting Hand picked people who are worthy of joining me and forming The New Cabinet....we will dominate all and send you back where you all belong..to collect your welfare checks.Now before I make myself vomit from looking at you all any longer I am going to my V.I.P. room where its actually disease and stink free.
Mr Wall Street starts to leave when..
Tbc by anyone
Disclaimer: This layout is made by New Era Productions at Derranged Insane Designs for the use of Will as Mister Wallstreet. If you are caught claiming this as your own, your fingers will be cut off and fed to the dogs. The designer and the person using this layout is not sponsoring any real life people and events. It's a mere concidence.

NBD

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.248.159
Re:Money Is Power{Mr Wallstreet Debut Promo}
Date Posted:23/05/2011 6:16 PMCopy HTML

The voice of WNW Owner, Shane Mack, comes over the pa saying.

Yo bro, hold up a second, I got something to say that ya may wanna hear!?

Wallstreet looks around and then up towards the bar area in the arena where Mack is leaning out over the balcony waving down with fans surrounding him. Mack smirks and says.

Nice introduction, I look forward to working with ya and I figured I would use this opportunity to tell you personally that on our first show of STONED in twelve nights you will face Shane Jericho one on one!

He pauses and some cheering as Wallstreet just shrugs and nods like he is fine with it or don't care, but smirks at the idea of getting booked right away. Mack says.

Well anyways, that's all, I'm a go back and have a few more shots with these rowdy sombitches up here, peace bro!

Mack heads outta sight to the main bar as Wallstreet just rubs his chin thinking, then continues his walk up the aisle.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF