sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR Card

Started by Daddy Mack, October 16, 2023, 10:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will win their matches?

Tag Team Match : ANA & Daddy Mack
5 (71.4%)
Tag Team Match : Taylor Andrews & Chris Orton
2 (28.6%)
6 Star Tag Team Match : Simon Lee Nash + Black Crow + Tonya Walker w/Lexi Walker
5 (71.4%)
6 Star Tag Team Match : Rob Ruckus + Samantha Fame + Mark Jackson
2 (28.6%)
Last Star Standing Championship Retirement Match : LBD
7 (100%)
Last Star Standing Championship Retirement Match : PBR
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: October 24, 2023, 10:24:14 PM

Linked Events

• WAR
    ()
    WAR Arena in Flint, MI

Daddy Mack

WAR
rs
Date/Time: Monday, October 23rd, 2023
Venue: WAR Arena in Flint, MI
Theme: Trenches by Pop Evil
rs
rs
Tag Team Match

ANA + Daddy Mack v. Taylor Andrews + Chris Orton
rs
Non Title 6 Star Tag Team Match
Simon Lee Nash + Black Crow + Tonya Walker w/Lexi Walker
v.
Rob Ruckus + Samantha Fame + Mark Jackson
rs
Main Event
Last Star Standing Impact X Championship Match
LBD v. PBR
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
rs
All Promos For This Event Go in the Live Event Promos

Daddy Mack

Monday, October 23rd, 2023

Trenches by Pop Evil plays over the pa of the WAR Arena in Flint Michigan with Frank Malone standing in the middle of the ring wearing a cheap suit, Detroit Tigers ballcap, smartphone in his left hand and microphone in his right hand.

Frank Malone
WELCOME BACK TO MONDAY NIGHT WAR!!!

A rousing ovation from the some familiar faces who frequented the Underground Arena, but more of the Detroit natives and locals here in Flint and who knows where else there all from.

Frank Malone
Now I am not here about tonight, but rather this Saturday when we have a show called Scorpions Paradise to put on and no matches booked for it. And I am thinking of two matches, tag team matches. One being for the 6 Star Tag Team Championship with The Triad's Scorpion, Rob Ruckus, and Samantha Fame facing the team of Simon Lee Nash, Lexi Walker, and Tonya Walker. Match two I have in mind is to keep The Triad occupied, so Bill Roberts, Hiroku Shinobi, and Mark Jackson will face Impact X Facta in a non title six star tag team match. As far as what three members of IXF, I am thinking of leaving that up to IXF as I have no plans for any of them in any other matches, and they have earned the right to make that choice. We will have a third match, but that will have to remain to be determined at another date, like when we-

Push It To The Limit plays over the pa bringing Greg Boone out in his tuxedo with a microphone in hand already.

Greg "The Bear" Boone
Yea, yea, you made the announcement for Scorpions Paradise and its great Frankie, just like we discussed in the meeting we all had before the show As for the rest of the card, you and everyone knows that is where I make up for any gaps and make it official and I am thinking of doing that right now.

Greg entering the ring now and Frank stands back in a corner giving the GM his space.

Greg "The Bear" Boone
Now with those two six star tag team matches, one for the 6 Star Tag Team Championship we need a third match that will live up to what those other two are bound to deliver. And I know you are giving IXF the power to pick who faces The Triad's Bill Roberts, Hiroku Shinobi, and Mark Jackson, but I doubt they care and so I am choosing Chris Orton, Taylor Andrews, and LBD because ANA and Daddy Mack who are teaming together tonight will team up at Scorpions Paradise. Their opponents will be men as the match will be a triple threat tag team match with ANA and Mack facing the team of Josh Dobbes and Havoc as well as the team of PBR and J X Cash. Should be easy since these are teams being thrown together all in the name of Scorpions Paradise since we all know they travel in packs, its all about tag teams next Saturday. Tonight is a bit of a preview perhaps with tag match, but we got the big main event for the IX Title to be decided, so let's cut this off now and get on with the return of Monday Night WAR.
rs
Tag Team Match
ANA + Daddy Mack v. Taylor Andrews + Chris Orton

ANA and Chris start this match and the CKO strong early on, but ANA taking over on him and Chris is struggling to make a tag before too long. Taylor gets in and out maneuvers ANA enough to make him reach for a tag bring Mack in to give us a real show as the Universal Champion and The Showsteala lock up. These two show us why they are the match up to see, but make some tags to try and wear the other down bringing ANA and Chris in until Taylor and Chris are able to isolate ANA. Mack chomping at the bit to get back into the action while Taylor and Chris do their best to keep ANA in their corner. The big man able to rally back and stay in the match, then makes that hot tag and Mack is all over the place like its 2002 all over again. ANA ends up taking Taylor out leaving Chris to go for Lights Out on Mack, but The Showsteala countering with Da Shows Ova and its all over.

Winners: Mack and ANA
rs
Non Title 6 Star Tag Team Match
Simon Lee Nash + Black Crow + Tonya Walker w/Lexi Walker
v.
Rob Ruckus + Samantha Fame + Mark Jackson

Simon and Mark start for their teams and the son of Nash quicker and looking to out pace the bigger man. Mark looking to slow Simon down and makes the tag to Samantha who looks to school Simon on the mat. Simon showing his wrestling skill matching her hold for hold and soon tags in the new girl Black Crow shows off her strength to overpower Samantha. The 6 Star Tag Team Champion feeling the new girl out and avoiding her as best she can gets Mark back in who stands eye to eye with the new girl. They slug it out with Mark edging her into a corner hitting some hard chops to her chest. She tags in Tonya who comes in with Lexi trying to distract Mark from the outside and it sorta works. Rob ends up tagged in and Simon comes back in to lock up with the steel city warrior. Bill Roberts and Hiroku Shinobi show up at ringside getting the ref distracted and taking out the Walkers. Black Crow taking them out and leaves Simon to get double teamed and lose the match.

Winners: Rob Ruckus, Samantha Fame, and Mark Jackson
rs
Back in the IXF locker room is Mack and Taylor at the bar nursing each others wounds from their tag match earlier, the Universal Championship between them on the bar. Chris Orton laying on the couch with a glass of whiskey in hand nursing his own wounds and ANA at the table with LBD to his left facing the door, but looks down to ANA.

LBD
I like PBR, he's been a constant in SEF for many years now and his name was my idea. But tonight I put his name on the list of names I have walked over on my comeback tour and I will not stop until I have crossed them all off. And I am bringing that Impact X Title back to IXF.

ANA nods to Liz in agreement before she heads out the door and down the hall to the curtain.
rs
Main Event
Last Star Standing Impact X Championship Match
LBD v. PBR

Liz is the first to grab a weapon in the form of a steel chair she uses to light up PBR and wear him out in the same process. She goes for a table setting it up at ringside, but PBR with a russian leg sweep into the ring and uses his cane to light up his challenger. These two beat the shit out of each other for and beat the count multiple times keeping this match going until PBR is cut open, then Liz is cut open. Both going through tables and hell to get the golden title with the X making the Impact. Josh Dobbes gets involved to beat down PBR with a ballbat, then delivers Violent Impact and retreats before LBD gets up. The ref counting them out and Liz does get up, but not PBR.

Winner and NEW Impact X Champion: LBD

Back From The Dead by Halestorm plays over the pa and LBD gets to her feet with a bloody face and lifts her new title in the air with her Womens Evolution Title. ANA comes sliding in the ring and lifts her up with a hug and then hoists her up in the air with her waist at his eye level. LBD holding her titles in the air still as ANA parades her around the ring and WAR comes to a close.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF