sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Not the match I wanted, but... (Anarchy; v. Simon Lee in a Steel Cage)

Started by Phoenix, August 07, 2022, 05:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Phoenix will take it and make everyone else have to work to live up to his opening of Anarchy on Friday night, this Friday, August the 12th when he faces Simon Lee Nash in a steel cage match. The SEF Titan Championship is on the line and Phoenix wants more!

Phoenix hanging out in the rafters of the Sunday night live event SEF is hosting at the Underground Arena and watching below at the action, the live crowd, but up here it is not so deafening, more like a buzz, like insects below with no clue what lies above. Phoenix cloaked in black with large hooded coat drenching him in darkness, but his voice is heard as he says.

"Mack, Daddy Mack, you still got it, you never lost it, you are not going to give me what I want until I take it and unlike you, I know what I want. I will kick your head off until I get it, I will stomp your head into hell until you give me a match with The Showsteala. I don't care if its a steel cage, a hardcore match, a deathmatch, doesn't matter, just you and I, one on one. Or should I go to Viper? Should I play my cards to get a match with you, or will that be the one way to make Mack walk away, to leave SEF?? Interesting choices here, gotta love choices. People have way too many choices in life which is why they are so obsessed with telling you nothing is a choice anymore, your born that way, and you don't get a choice, you don't get to live through and above, or below the many influences that are in life. If I had my choice it would be Mack in that steel cage standing across from me this Friday, but I will take what I can get for in ring action on the hottest show there is, the only show in town that matters. Simon Lee Nash and myself will clash, if Simon decides to show up, then if he does I expect a good fight. I expect to have Simon come at me clawing and scratching his proverbial claws to try and take back the Titan Title I took from him. Although it was nothing personal, just business, but I am sure you may make it personal if you want the title bad enough. With me though, this business is personal because it is my life and without it I don't know what I would do!? I don't know because I don't think about it. I live this business and no son of Nash with a half ass attempt to regain a title he was lucky to hold will get it back for him. Simon Lee better start showing up and showing thanks to the brand that made him a damn star. Hell, maybe Simon wants to join SEF cause we got the original wolfpac in our ranks already, SEF was founded on the pac and well maybe it was made famous by Mack, that would be all the more reason for Simon to commit to SEF, to be exclusive, but maybe he isn't ready!? Choice is yours Simon, I'll see ya Friday night for Anarchy when I stomp your hopes and dreams of becoming Titan Champ into the mat when Phoenix Rises from the top of the cage!"

Fade to black.

Phoenix

"You are quite hilarious Simon, you are bordering on delusional because you call SEF a rag tag clique. Amusingly enough we represent you Simon, we are the ones who carry SEF. You are facing a multiple time World Champion in me and I do not think you realize that which further adds to your delusion that you know what you are talking about. I know what you can bring to the game if you are on, I already vouched for you on that and you're just going on, talking about getting paid. Simon, we all get paid to be here, but if you think you can just show up whenever and take a title from me, a far bigger star than you, no way in hell I can let that happen. You better start showing up week in and week out regardless of a show being booked and you better be here for SEF cause if your not SEF, well, we are SEF. We will fight each other, fight you, fight anyone in that ring for SEF because we are SEF. It ain't some clique thing, I just referenced a pac that helped build SEF as a whole company and besides, what's wrong with running in a pac!? We got each others back when we need a partner or an opponent cause this professional wrestling and we are here to entertain in our sport, so whether you come into the faction or just be here on your own, as long as you put in the time, then you will get that gold, my gold, the big bold, but until then, you just pissing in the wind."

Phoenix

"Waste of space, a waste of talent, I heard you, but I guess I had to let it sink in because last time I checked, my talent has carried SEF while just come and go. When the going gets tough, Simon goes away, I guess that's above your pay grade and why I get paid bigger bucks than you. Your daddy would have been much proud to call me son with the legacy I have created for myself, but you, heh, does he even acknowledge you exist!? Does he even really know you're a Nash? Does anyone really know for sure if even are a Nash? I don't really care what your last name is Simon, to me you will always be that guy who could have been the man, who could be SEF for life, ride or die, right!? Or maybe you just don't get it!?! We can fight forever in our ring, in a SEF ring and still fight for the same spirit, the same brand that is SEF, we can still call ourselves SEF because that is what the brand has always been about, professional wrestling at its finest, the standard of pro wrestling is SEF and we are SEF!"

Phoenix

"Sounds like a nerve was struck indeed, but not on me. It sounds like I lit a fire under your ass like you need Simon. Got you over there talking about cliques like you know what you're talking about, like you been down with a pac, but you ain't had no one's back, not even Taylor Andrews who by the way is SEF through and through. You just enjoyed hiding behind Taylor, perhaps a little too much, but now you can't hide anymore. Funny thing, I heard you say its not about money, but then go on to talk about how you are in it for money and fame and all that, so yea, which is it again!? Maybe I just got to you so deep that you are a little delirious and can't think right. Maybe I struck a nerve so hard that you may actually step up and do something about it! Maybe its all for nothing because you will just fizzle out again and make any title you hold, again, meaningless. At least until I come along and make it and you relevant again, giving you another fifteen minutes to feel good again! I like you Simon, we all do in SEF, we want you to succeed because it means we are succeeding. When one of us wins, we all win, man, ya just don't get it and I admit, its a concept that not even some professional wrestlers can get over. The ability to fight it out tooth and nail, then turn around and have each others back against anyone trying to take our livelihood away. This business is indeed a special one, wrestling is an art lost on many in this world today. Even though it remains quite widely accepted and not as taboo to be a fan of, the true art is not one many get, but there is much hope, and we have hope for Simon Lee. Whether you commit to SEF or not makes no difference, just don't ever let this fire die, don't stop fighting Simon. We need this from you, no matter where you stand, SEF needs this from all of us because whether you want to say it or not, we are SEF, we all are, we are SEF!"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF