sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Killing the Legend (WAR)

Started by Da Gangstas, January 05, 2024, 08:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Nykky Delight
You might as well be in the hall of fame because at this point, you are a legend, Simon Lee Nash, you are a shell of who you once were, and even at your best, you were not the best. You had promise, you were primed to be the future, but now, well now you could be a legend because you have sunk to your lowest. I don't even want to fight you Simon, not at your worst, I want to fight the best, and you're far from it.

(And now we see the light brown complexion of Nykky Delight as she sits there looking gorgeous as ever in her ring gear with her legs spread apart to allow her elbows to rest on them. Her hands cupped together under her chin as she stares ahead.)

Nykky Delight
I will show up to kick ass and I will take the Xtreme Title to add to my own legacy and to that of the Famous Monsters because we are taking it all in SEF. Or SEW I suppose it is, again, but regardless of the name of the brand, the titles hold the history of real legends, icons, veterans from all walks of life and generations. The Xtreme Title will look good around my waist just as these other do, they all look with me showing off the best.

(Nykky leans back crossing her left leg over her right as she reaches to the side of her on the bench where she sits to lift up the 6 Star Tag Team Title in her right and WAR Tag Team Title in her left. Nykky looking at both and keeps them held up as she looks ahead with a fierce stare.)

Nykky Delight
I will not go away and I will take any title I can get to carry it as I would the top title because that's what any champion...true champion, does.

(Nykky lowering her titles to lay them on her lap staring down to realize what is on the line tonight.)

Da Gangstas

Stacy Wayne
None of us are going away, not now, not in this time when it is finally ours to take care of business that should have been taken care of ten years ago!

(Stacy walking into the room sporting her ring gear and 6 Star Tag Team Title around her waist with the WAR Tag Team Title above it and the two belts overlapped a bit. She sits down to the right of her tag team partner putting an arm around Nykky.)

Stacy Wayne
Its all ours Nykky, you and I are making history together and on our own by putting two legends indeed. Chris Orton stands in my way to becoming Franchise Champion and I honestly see no difference between he and Simon Lee Nash, other than one is a hall of famer, and should be in there and left out to pasture. Our biggest dilemma on this night is figuring where we're gonna celebrate tonight in LA!?!

(Stacy smiling arrogantly as Nykky smiles.)

Rob Ruckus

(Rob Ruckus struts in wearing the Titan Title around his waist with his ring gear and a black t-shirt with Famous Monsters across the front.)

Stacy Wayne
Nice shirt!

(Stacy noticing Rob walk in and smiles at his shirt as he sits down next to her resting his arms on his knees.)

RR
Maybe we can get these available on the SEFZONE? Especially after we all win more gold tonight adding to the growing collection! Got all the faith in you ladies to get it done and tonight I will too, one on one.

(Stacy and Nykky nod respectively to Rob understanding what that means.)

RR
So where are we gonna celebrate cause we all know its a forgone conclusion. One on one, none of us can be beat cause we're the best!

(Stacy and Nykky nodding again and Stacy a bit arrogant.)

Daddy Mack

(Mark Jackson saunters in wearing his trunks and sweating a bit with the 6 Star Tag Team Title slung over his shoulder and a white towel over his other shoulder. He walks over to take a seat next to Nykky.)

MJ
Mind if your third wheel of a 6 Star Tag Team Champion has a seat next to you?

Nykky Delight
You better sit down before you fall down the way your breathing. Rough night opening the show?

(Nykky smirks at him as Mark sits and shrugs.)

MJ
It was a bit of a workout, but I got to give ya something to follow, so you're welcome.

(They all smile at that and rib Mark some more as they get ready for WAR.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF