sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jake Voss Aims To Be The New Showstoppa And Viper Rips Into Mack (WX)

Started by Phoenix, March 30, 2013, 11:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Jake Voss stands outside of his dressing room wearing a black suit with a white undershirt left unbuttoned at the top. A pair of dark shades cover his eyes and the expression not one of happiness. A snarl across his lips as Jake says.

WAR was the biggest injustice in the world and I will regain my SEF Title from the no good has been quack Phoenix Winterborn.

A bit of a grin showing that he may make sure he gets to face Phoenix in a rematch.

If Julie thinks I have no business in that match, I have plenty because I was robbed. However, I have business to attend to concerning Shane Mack, so who knows where I will show up Sunday night. If I want to come to that ring anytime I feel like it, I will! Don't worry though, I know I have a match to worry about and I have every ounce of my being focused on walking out of Wrestle X as World Champion whether its Showstoppa or SEF!?!

Jake still grinning flashes some arrogance like usual with that curve of the lips.

Steve Weigel, we had a brief alliance, but you have a thing for Whitney it seems and for Viper who gave ya the boot since ya lost to Phoenix two weeks back. By the way, your welcome for the assist that night, it was my pleasure. It'll be my honor to take that Showstoppa Title and add some prestige to it like I did to the SEF Title. Its a shame Phoenix had to taint it by getting his grubby lil paws on the gold, but that wrong will be righted, by me!

Jake looking a bit disgusted just shakes his head no not wanting to believe it. Another snarl across his lips and he forces a little grin of confidence.

Just like every other time you come into SEF you end up pulling the same shit, disappearing. The so called legendary Steve Weigel, yea, ok kid, keep dreaming. Viper ripped you enough about that years back and yet ya still go on claiming something you are not, a legend. But I guess if your a legend, then come Wrestle X that makes me legendary for beating the oh so great Steve Weigel. I may have lost the SEF Title...no! I was screwed, and Mack will pay! Phoenix will get his, but first Steve, you will be Victimized at the biggest show of the year. On the grandest stage there is, you Steve Weigel will fall and a new Showstoppa will emerge. Better than Mack, Jake Voss will stop the show, steal it, and just plain own it!

His grin wider and the arrogance beaming from his face.

I am going to out shine Viper and Mack come Sunday night. There is no one in this-

Jake gets cut off by the Owner of SEF charging in with Smoked slamming him to the floor. Viper on his feet whipping his head up snapping his hair back. A brown tee and loose blue jeans covering his body with black sneakers and sporting a shaggy beard. Viper rips a black bandana from his back pocket  folding it up and holding it to his forehead. He bends forward snapping his hair forward, ties the bandana and snaps back letting his hair fall back down his shoulders. Viper just snarling down at Jake looks up with a growling snicker.

Jake Voss is banned from interfering in either main event Sunday night, officially that is! Unofficially...

Viper looks down to Jake just snarling.

If you ruin Wrestle X, I will ruin you!

And the Owner looking back with a bit of a grin now behind that hairy face.

Shane Mack is mine this Sunday! He will be going through hell enough with me in a best two out of three falls match where he may tap, get busted on the street, and sent flying into steel mesh. Its time The Showsteala got stopped and Smoked!

Viper bringing his arms over his chest folding them and grins a bit arrogant almost, but sure of himself as only a man of his stature could be.

Everyone is paying to see the two of us in round three of our Wrestle X matches, everyone is dying to see who emerges victorious and no matter who wins, I win! Mack works for SEF, so he works for me and whether he folds up and walks away after I beat him soundly or he somehow makes it by the Dominant Player, I win! That is why Shane Mack isn't going to win, he will not beat me, hell, he'll be lucky to make it to the third fall. If he does, Mack's face will be wrecked by that steel mesh. The pretty boy punk is going to fall by my hands. SEF doesn't need Mack anymore, we never have and I proved that years ago by carrying the company myself. Its all over Mack, get ready for your last show cause its as good as set in stone.

Viper letting his arms drop and looks down to Jake who sits up, then the Owner walks off down the hall. The view resting on Jake who mutters with a scowl.

Wrestle X will be my fucking night!

And then he staggers up holding his ribs to walk into his room slamming the door shut.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF