sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

eXtreme 206

Started by Daddy Mack, March 15, 2024, 11:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will win their matches?

World Tag Team Championship Street Fight : The Genesis(c)
0 (0%)
World Tag Team Championship Street Fight : Daddy Mack & LBD
2 (100%)
SEW Impact X Championship Match : Phoenix
2 (100%)
SEW Impact X Championship Match : Samantha Fame(c)
0 (0%)
Main Event Icon TV THC Xtreme WAR Titan Franchise 6 Pack Ladder Match : Cliff o Clink(c)
2 (100%)
Main Event Icon TV THC Xtreme WAR Titan Franchise 6 Pack Ladder Match : Sara Marie(c)
0 (0%)
Main Event Icon TV THC Xtreme WAR Titan Franchise 6 Pack Ladder Match : Mark Jackson(c)
0 (0%)
Main Event Icon TV THC Xtreme WAR Titan Franchise 6 Pack Ladder Match : Nykky Delight(c)
0 (0%)
Main Event Icon TV THC Xtreme WAR Titan Franchise 6 Pack Ladder Match : Rob Ruckus(c)
0 (0%)
Main Event Icon TV THC Xtreme WAR Titan Franchise 6 Pack Ladder Match : Stacy Wayne(c)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: March 20, 2024, 11:19:29 PM

Linked Events

• eXtreme
    ()
    Underground Arena in Detroit, MI

Daddy Mack

extreme
Date/Time: Wednesday, March 20th, 2024
Venue: Underground Arena in Detroit, MI
Theme: Intervention by Eminem & Linkin Park
eXtreme Executive Producer
rs
World Tag Team Championship Street Fight
The Genesis(c) v. Daddy Mack & LBD
rs
SEW Impact X Championship Match
Phoenix v. Samantha Fame(c)
rs
Main Event
Icon TV THC Xtreme WAR Titan Franchise 6 Pack Ladder Match
Cliff o Clink(c) v. Sara Marie(c) v. Mark Jackson(c) v. Nykky Delight(c) v. Rob Ruckus(c) v. Stacy Wayne(c)
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the SEW eXtreme Event Promos
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme

Daddy Mack

Greg Boone stands in the middle of the SEF ring in a cheap tuxedo with a microphone in hand ready to kick off tonight's show.

Greg Boone: I'm back baby, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, fans of all ages and likeness, The Bear is back running SEF as sole Owner.

The sold out crowd at the Underground Arena in Detroit Michigan booing Greg already as they know his past and don't trust him, but wait to hear what else he has to say.

Greg Boone: Frank Malone, Frank E Dangerously, the Mouth for WAR, and a friend of mine, a colleague turned friend who wants to do what he came here to do, sit at that booth and call matches.

Greg points to Frank who sits at ringside in his cheap suit with a headset on and next to him is Bill McLane in slightly less cheap suit with a headset on.

Greg Boone: And Bill, Sly, Bill McLane, a man who came in here to be the Owner of SEF at one time, but grew to love that seat next to Frank, a seat at sat in with Nick Miller, a dear friend of mine who I came into SEF with, along with Smokey McWeed, Doug Melvin, and Tom Walker. The latter three are your referees. Nick is our timekeeper and like Frank, that is the only job he ever wanted, to ring that bell and speak no words. Which is why I am your ring announcer and I will be your go to interviewer and bounce between this ring and backstage because I am the Owner, I am the man in charge, I am the face of management, and what I say goes or so do you.

Greg lowering his mic and steps back in a corner pointing out to Frank to take it away.

Frank Malone: Thank you for that Greg, it wqas said as good as it could be and now we move on to the return to eXtreme on Wednesday night with three championship matches, nine titles on the line cause our main event, well hell Bill, maybe you can make heads of it!?!

Bill McLane: I doubt it Frank! Way I see it it seems to be a bit of a unification process going on with the winner being king of the midcards and definitely first on line against our World Champ.

Frank Malone: Perhaps that could be where we are headed, looking for a new challenger for the Impact X Title that is the line when Phoenix challenges Samantha Fame.

Bill McLane: Oh yea, miss Fame has her name all over that title and Phoenix may have to fly back into the fire and to be reborn if he thinks he is gonna bury her.

Frank Malone: Cute Sly, but I don't doubt Samantha, or her Famous Monsters, to protect her title. I don't doubt The Genesis using their aids to help them keep the World Tag Titles when they face Daddy Mack and LBD.

Bill McLane: I doubt The Genesis has enough help against Mack and Liz!

rs
World Tag Team Championship Street Fight
The Genesis(c) v. Daddy Mack & LBD

Johnny Rotten and Nikky VD try getting involved, but are quickly taken out by Mack who and LBD who keep The Genesis on the defensive, a strategy unknown to the behemoths. Viper even makes an appearance here on eXtreme, but eats Da Shows Ova and gets planted with Southern Pride. The taller member of The Genesis finally eats the pin from LBD as we crown new World Tag Team Champions.
rs
SEW Impact X Championship Match
Phoenix v. Samantha Fame(c)

Samantha on her own tonight as her partners have the main event to prepare for and she proudly defends her title looking to make Phoenix Famous. The firebird soars around the ring owning every inch as he battles back and forth with Samantha escaping her Famous submission with a foot on the ropes. Phoenix avoiding her offense to nail Rising Phoenix, then delivers Phoenix Rises and makes the pin to become the new SEW Impact X Champion.
rs
Main Event
Icon TV THC Xtreme WAR Titan Franchise 6 Pack Ladder Match
Cliff o Clink(c) v. Sara Marie(c) v. Mark Jackson(c) v. Nykky Delight(c) v. Rob Ruckus(c) v. Stacy Wayne(c)

Security working extra hard in the Underground Arena as the Detroit diehard SEF fans look ready to get involved in this main event match. The ladies of the Famous Monsters in the match seemingly work together with Mark and Rob out for their own even locking up with each other. The CoC moving around the chaos of a team imploding, or at the very least reorganizing their ranks. Cliff almost gets Mark and Rob to partner up with himself against the four females who ar working together, but it just all ends in chaos with the crowd loving it. The CoC using ladders like an extension of his own body and somehow keeps getting up to stand tall and yank down all the gold attached to a big looped bar looking like a oval. Cliff having a little trouble holding all the titles still as he heads down the ladder.

Frank Malone: Cliff o Clink just took home seven titles in one match, one chaotic match that I don't know what to say about the Famous Monsters now. It seems the battle lines have been re drawn and the ladies stand on one side while Mark and Rob each stand alone.

Bill McLane: The boys are out and the Famous Monsters may have just gotten stronger!

Frank Malone: A big loos for the group as Samantha Fame is no longer SEW Impact X Champion, a big loss for the Famous Monsters.

Bill McLane: They'll bounce back, they have to!

Frank Malone: We'll see what they do next week on Friday when WAR returns on the twenty ninth.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF