sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Just Shut Up And Fight!

Started by ChrisRogers, August 17, 2011, 12:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Cameras begin to roll showing a brand new suprstar inside the ring, and this new superstar turn out to be Chris Rogers turn his attention to the camera started talking.

Chris Rogers: My name is Chris Rogers! Those of you who don't know me going to like what I can bring to this company, because I'm very much different from rest of the talent meaning I'm not going to bored you to death talking on the microphone just say sit back and enjoy what I do in the ring. There is no reason for me to tell you my whole life story, because I believe what I do in the ring does all my talking I don't really care what other talent have to say about me, because words will not break me down. I have already have success and winning championships in other company I work for, and the success and winning championships were base on what I did in the ring it wasn't what I said on the microphone, because if those superstars in that locker room want to talk and talk bored you people to death than I say just shut up and fight!

Chris Rogers is done talking, and the cameras stop rolling as Chris Rogers has arrived.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF