sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Long Climb Back to the Top. (PW)

Started by The American Tradition, April 17, 2013, 09:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

(The following was taped Monday April 15th,2013)
Phoenix Winterborn gets his rematch for the SEF title next week on WAR, but in a warmup for his upcoming title match, he gets Josh Diabloical this week. Open scene on Phoenix Winterborn standing outside his and Kim Pain's house in South Carolina. With her behind the camera, Phoenix took a look around rubbing the short facial hair he was growing out.

"Next week. Next week, I finally get the rematch to the title I fought for since I came back to SEF. I know it's going to be an uphill battle, but it's a battle I'm MORE than willing to take on. That is upcoming, though. This week is all about Josh Diabloical.  Now, to be prefectly honest, I don't remember this guy or his old moniker back in the day, whatever it was. Regardless, that was then,a nd this is now. We both seem to be two totally different people now. To that, I can only say thank god. Wednesday night on WAR, I get back on track en route to capturing the SEF World Championship for a second time. Julie, I hope you have a place to put that title once I win the real title back."

A stoic expression from Phoenix with a nod as the scene ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF