sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Better Tomorrow

Started by The American Tradition, April 24, 2013, 06:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

This was it. The chance that Phoenix Winterborn had been waiting for since his and Julie's historic match at Wrestle X. The rematch the world wanted to see. The rematch the world NEEDED to see. Phoenix Winterborn versus Julie for the SEF World Championship. Ever since Phoenix lost the title to Julie, he has sworn to the world that he would get it back. He worked too hard to get where he was since his return to SEF. From Jake Voss biting off more than he could chew in challenging Phoenix to Phoenix finally achieving his dream of winning SEF World Championship, he put in 110% percent since he returned. Now, after putting on a match of year candidate with Julie, he was ready to do it again. But this time, he wanted to SEF World Championship back in his possession, and he was willing to go to hell and back to get it. With a competitior like Julie, that may very well be the case...

The Winterborn-Pain compound in South Carolina was bustling as usual, but today seemed to be moreso than usual. The camera came into the basement where Phoenix and the recently released Kim Pain were in the middle of some intense chain wrestling in the middle of their training ring they set up some months ago. Phoenix had a hammer lock on Kim before transitioning into a headlock. He let her go as she proceeded to run off the ropes and drop Phoenix with a flying neckbreaker. He rolled through up against the ropes and looked up at her, popping his neck to the side.

"You ready for a break yet, dodo?"

"I hate to say it but yeah. Word on the street is that Julie is getting anxious about my going on radio silence, so I suppose that I should appease her royal pain. What say you?"

Kim nods with a smirk, as she got out of the ring to get the camera. Phoenix followed close behind with a towel around his neck. As Phoenix had his back turned, Kim had peeled off her shirt to reveal her sports bra that matched the little black shorts she was wearing. He turned around and stood there for a moment before shaking his head.

"You're not fair, you know that?"

"Consider it motivation to get the SEF title back, birdie."

He shook his head again as he loosened up his soaked shirt from his chest. Kim motioned that the camera was rolling, and then hooked her thumb in her sports bra. Phoenix sighed.

"So...miss Julie is getting worried about, asking around...trying to figure out what I've been doing. Well, Julie. I've been on radio silence for a very good reason. You see, I've been in the trenches all week. I've been training. I've been pushing myself harder and harder than I have ever done so before. The reason behind that is that...I want the SEF World Championship back, Julie. You and I went to war at Wrestle X over that title you now hold, and that I used to hold. Now, I don't want you to start thinking for a moment that just because it's taken me this whole time to get something up as a proper response to you that I'm somehow not caring about this match. Let me be the first to tell you, Julie. This match means just about everything to me."

Kim starts to take her finger out of her bra to pull it back up.

"Wait. Scratch that. That was foolish of me to say. Julie, recapturing the SEF World Championship means everything to me. See, in just about record time, I came from opening the show in dark matches to winning the SEF World Championship. All to have it ripped from my grasp just four days afterwards. See Julie, our match at Wrestle X was, at least from what I've been hearing, an early match of the year candidate. Now, I don't want to re-create that match because I didn't like the outcome of that one, no. I want to make this match even better Julie! I want to go with you in that ring for an hour or better! I want there to be no doubt that you and me are two of the best wrestlers in the world today! No that punk Jake Voss or Bill Roberts or anyone else! You, and me!"

A smile formed across Kim's as she stood up for a second starting to remove her gym shorts.

"See Julie. You think that just because I got the easy wim last week that that was a week off. For some, it may have been, but my head is STILL ringing from that shot, and I took the first flight here after the show to get back in the trenches. I stay training, Julie! I stay grimy, I keep it nasty when I'm down here doing my thing! You wanna know why, Julie? You wanna know why I keep it like this? Because to be the best, you have to go through the worst. You have to be able to rise up to inspire others. You are an inspiration, Julie. There's no question about that, but see...I'm just that and so much more. I have inspired a generation of young stars to go do what they love! No, they're not here in SEF. They're down in the independents honing their craft. They're in the trenches just like me paying their dues to this business, and they'll be better for it. You can talk about stomping my heart out to defend that title, but I can promise you, you're not gonna have to do that, because my FireStorm can come out of nowhere. With a snap of my fingers, I can drop you on your face and pick up the one...two...three..."

Phoenix snapped his fingers as he stared into the camera.

"Now, in regards to our match tomorrow night...I don't see any reason honestly why you think that you're going to walk out with the SEF World Championship. I have the want to get the title back. I have the desire to get that title back around my waist. See, I was only beginning to validate my career not only in SEF, but in professional wrestling in general. Tomorrow night when you and I step into the middle of that ring inside the Cow Palace...things might end up getting ugly. I have morals about hitting women, don't get it twisted."

Kim wiggled her ass towards Phoenix off-camera.

"But..I might just have to make a exception tomorrow night. See you there, Jules."

Lifting his fingers to his forehead to salute her, he smirked as Kim quickly shut the camera off with a smile on her face.

"Nice job, Dodo...Break time?"

"You know it.."

End scene.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF