sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Better Tomorrow Will Be Like Today (WAR)

Started by Taylor Andrews, April 24, 2013, 08:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Standing in front of her dressing room door is The Queen of SEF with her SEF Title and World Tag Title draped over her shoulders. Julie's arms crossing in an X over her chest as she holds each title up just a grinning in her ring gear.

I told you Phoenix, I knew you would only get it half right! Sure, I wanted a challenge, but you could have remained in the dark and I would not have cared. Well I admitted I wanted a challenge and I see you as a good one, you haven't leveled up enough to beat me. You can train all you like as I figured you were doing cause against me you need to be. If you saw me worried Phoenix, you clearly have got less than half right! I know how to get down and dirty as I have been doing it for years, hell, my Dirty Drop  is as quick to hit and end your dream of regaining the gold. I don't think you had last week off as I watched the beating you took. I questioned your heart for this business and you claim to be more inspiring than I!? Phoenix, I not only have inspired a generation of wrestlers, but also a whole gender! I show up each and every week to wrestle, not let some past his prime jobber bash my skull in after a weak match. I know your better than that which is why I know this week you would bring a better game, however, your only half right as I predicted you would be. You still have failed to get it and understand who The Queen is. I have paid more dues than you to get to the point where I am which may be arrogant to say, but is above you and most in SEF. The guy who went from card opener to SEF Title in a month is the guy I beat this year and I don't mean you! You don't want to be SEF Champion as bad as I do, as I have proven to. Just because you fail to see the reason, I know I will be walking out of WAR as SEF Champion means not much really considering you fail to see me for who I am. You can have all the morals in the world, but someone who truly fights in the trenches does not let petty issues cloud their mind. Welcome to the front lines Phoenix, because when your competing for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship, it is what the name of the show says, WAR! I hope you make an exception for me, I hope you bring more, and I damn sure hope you get more than half right next time cause as fun as this is, your getting boring!

Julie with an amused smile just slings her SEF Title over her Tag Title on her right shoulder, waves in a  mocking manner saying.

Ta ta darling!

Then The Queen turns opening her door to step in and lets it shut behind her fine ass. The view resting on the nameplate of the Sexy Sensual Sweeties which is white lettering outlined in green on a black tag.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF